Sign in to follow this  
crotchcrickets

12/2/2018 - Vikings at Patriots Gameday Thread

9 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

wow lots of pats talk... i just came on to complain about thielen being a ghost the first half like the last two games... it's like they have to give them a half headstart before they use him

I don't think any of the Vikings are really doing anything right now.

Just now, RockSexton said:

What the hell has happened to the vaunted Pats O?

BB has to prove he's the smartest guy in the room by doing everything away from his best players.

Just now, TheDoctor said:

BB has to prove he's the smartest guy in the room by doing everything away from his best players.

No doubt.  All these top shelf horses out there and dude wants to get cute with Burkf***head like he's the lifeblood of the offense.

1 minute ago, RockSexton said:

No doubt.  All these top shelf horses out there and dude wants to get cute with Burkf***head like he's the lifeblood of the offense.

The Vikings D is no joke, top 5 in the league when Everson Griffin is playing.

1 hour ago, RockSexton said:

This is some real BS if Gordon can't muster a catch vs. this Vikings M.A.S.H. secondary.

this is pathetic  i can't believe he can't even do anything this game, what a nightmare scenario

Thielen orchestrating the most disorganized and stupid td celebration. Cook looked very confused.

• Like 1

Three pages and three comments about Vikings in the whole thread.... thielen needs to come to life in the second half or it’s very likely I’ll die. He single handedly holds my playoff hopes!

TD celebration fail

Captain Dumpoff AKA Tom Brady's arm is shot. Can't rely on anyone except for his running backs catching his 5 yard poof passes. 

Edited by oliminator123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Captain Dumpoff AKA Tom Brady's arm is shot. Can't rely on anyone except for his running backs catching his 5 yard poof passes. 

what a waste of gordon trade, this is sad

Lol at this thread. Damn near every team is ****ting the bed this week. Should be back to normal next week 

Edited by Guwop

weird how defensive coordinators still havent learned that if white is on the field, the ball is 100% going to him.  every time.

5 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Lol at this thread. Damn near every team is ****ting the bed this week. Should be back to normal next week 

that will do the half of us eliminated from the playoffs due to performances THIS week a lot of good. 

Hoodie has killed Sony Michel's productivity. I'm glad I don't have to start him in the playoffs. The same goes for Ware. Holy Cow. I just hope I don't suffer any injuries.

would have been better of starting tate over gordon, what a nightmare