cardy

$Startup PPR Dynasty League 2019$

Looking for experienced fantasy football players that are both active and competitive that aren't going to quit if they have rebuilding years. Would love to have a group of members that we can have for the long haul.  I've run a dynasty league for 3 years now and want to start another one. Basic PPR scoring run on fantrax with the entry fee on there.  Trying to find 11 other owners for next years season.

Me and a few buddies have been doing FF since the basements days. We are super competitive and keep up with it. I was getting ready to start the same type post, but saw yours. We use Myfantasyleague, have you ever tried it? Not sure about fantrax. Would you be willing to use MFL? I have played on a ton of different formats and its the best. Its a piad site also. What's your buy in? It's me and 2 of my buddies and we have played since 1998 in the basement in college using newspapers to score LOL.

Im extremely active. I have been playing in an IDP league for about 4 years now but I wanna dive a little deeper. Never played in a Dynasty league before but it seems very intriguing. Im down to play for sure. Where do I sign up :)

#BlameItOnMaddenConnectedFranchise

Edited by Tereinke

I’m looking to join a 2nd league next year, I have been doing fantasy football for a long time , im in a dantasy league 3 year in it , I will take over any team looking for anything 50$ or under 

airmerrill@icloud.com

Edited by Hawksfx86

Me and a friend have been in search of a Dynasty League.  Both of us are on Fantrax, and have been playing Fantasy for a good while.  Very interested.

jamesiiiedward@outlook.com

bwc9743@gmail.com

Im also interested! My second dynasty league is ending this year so looking to get straight into another, not fussed about which site is used. 

boblek666@gmail.com

if there are a ton of folks that aren't able to get on this one, I'm happy to start up a new dynasty league on Sleeper. let me know if you're interested. likely a lower buyin. $20-$40. wiltd1213@outlook.com

I am interested if you have more information and room for new owners. My email is ryan.mckeown79@gmail.com.