Sign in to follow this  
Gohawks

Jaylen Samuels vs Jeff Wilson Jr.

2 minutes ago, mi26 said:

How about for week 15? Will connor or breida come back? I have a first round bye so im thinking more weeks 15/16.....

I assume Gordon will be back by then

Really not sure, both of them declared out so early this week makes me very skeptical of a week 15 return for either. 

21 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Countdown to shutdown in 3...

Won't be shut down but it did get moved. Apparently my argument was not convincing enough. Such a shame...

5 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Won't be shut down but it did get moved. Apparently my argument was not convincing enough. Such a shame...

Who are you going with?

I'm going for both of them on the WW tonight and plan to play both of them if I get them. 

I think it's a toss-up with one exception - if you are in a yahoo league, Samuels is WAY more valuable because you can play him in your TE slot. Unless you have a one of the top five TEs, he should go there. 

23 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

Who are you going with?

I truly have no idea. In one league I am going to go for both where I have 70% of my budget.

In the other one I currently have Wilson prioritized. 

I frankly couldn't care less who I get. Samuels is in a better situation with a good offense. Far higher ceiling in my opinion. Wilson is in a better opportunity. Higher floor. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brotherbock said:

The solution is to post half of the question in the Samuels thread, and the second half of the question in the Wilson thread. Bingo. 

Samuels Thread: "workload. On the other hand, Samuels is in a better situation and has a better offense. "

Wilson Thread: "So who do people got? It seems like Wilson is more likely to dominate the"

My strategy in posting AC questions in the other forum is to say a hot take and run. 

In Wilson thread “I’m having serious doubts that he is the number one waiver. I’m taking Samuels for reference”

Check back later at the discussion.