Rotoworld.com Forums

Playoffs 2nd round: what should i change? WHIR!

vitxim

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DST

QB: J. Goff vs @Bears

RB: D. Johnson vs Lions, T. Cohen vs Ram

WR: M. Thomas vs @Buc, T. Hill vs. Ravens

TE: G. Kittle vs Broncos

Flex: L. Miller vs Colt

K: Ram kicker

DST: Bears vs Ram

Bench:

M. Ryan vs @Packers

L. McCoy vs Jets

J. Brown vs @Chief

K. Golladay vs @Cardinals

DJ. Moore vs @Brown

J. Reed vs Giants

note: currently put on a bid for Bills DST and drop J. Brown

thank you so much in advance, i will do my best to answer your question in return if there's any.

I have a couple of suggestions that somewhat contradict one another. I don’t like any QB against the Bears so I would probably start Ryan instead. That being said, I’m not crazy about any defense playing the Rams - I think they score on the ground with Gurely. 

So, bench Goff for Ryan and try to pick up a better option for your defense. 

Agree with what people have said about Goff vs Ryan. Bears are a tough match up. Id also consider Mccoy a worthy start for Cohen. Mccoy vs jets should be a favorable game script (as is cohen vs rams), but mccoy has a safer floor imo in that matchup, cant risk any duds in your starting lineup. Mccoy vs cohen is a tough call and could see either being the right decision. Everything else I'd agree with. You could argue golladay over miller, but golladay is gonna get a lot of attention vs the cards cbs since he's the only one that is a real threat. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:08 AM, vitxim said:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DST

QB: J. Goff vs @Bears

RB: D. Johnson vs Lions, T. Cohen vs Ram

WR: M. Thomas vs @Buc, T. Hill vs. Ravens

TE: G. Kittle vs Broncos

Flex: L. Miller vs Colt

K: Ram kicker

DST: Bears vs Ram

Bench:

M. Ryan vs @Packers

L. McCoy vs Jets

J. Brown vs @Chief

K. Golladay vs @Cardinals

DJ. Moore vs @Brown

J. Reed vs Giants

note: currently put on a bid for Bills DST and drop J. Brown

thank you so much in advance, i will do my best to answer your question in return if there's any.

Depending on Newton going forward with the shoulder discomfort, I’d go with DJ. Ward is still in concussion protocol, and going forward even if he does play, they’re gonna make opportunities for him. It’s shooting potential. Also did anyone forget the last time the jets and bills met, cause that was run city. I’d definitely fit McCoy in there somewhere, with all the wr releases they’re gonna rely on the run game other than Allen.

Would stay with Goff over Matty Ice. Tough matchup and tossup. But I like Goff personally. 

Also something to consider - DJ Moore in flex. With olsen out should get another few targets. I like the sneaky upside to this move and potential 20+ points.  Miller getting chunk yardage but no other counting stats.  

Archived