slothfantasy

[WHIR] Flex help against the #1 seed

QB: Mahomes, Cousins

RB: DJ, Ingram, D Lewis, Yeldon, Riddick

WR: Diggs, Keenan Allen, Boyd, Humphries

TE: Kelce, Rudolph

D: Giants (@WSH), Panthers (@CLE)

K: Badgley

Starters in BOLD. If Kerryon is a no-go, I think that favors riddick. If kerryon plays, im thinking of starting Humphries (vs NO) in a high scoring affair hopefully. 

i think what you have now is fine, Diggs face 12-men team where Wilson will try to go off @home, if you watch last week game where #13 Allen catch early and often from River and he will continue to do that to keep their #1 wildcard spot. Yes, Humphries has been hot but there's Evan and then D.Jackson as well, not to mention its TE too. High scoring point doesn't mean 1 of 3 WRs will get the most catches/td, impo.

although, i'd prefer Panthers D over Giants D.

may i get your opinions on mine? thanks

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736884-playoffs-2nd-round-what-should-i-change-whir/

10 minutes ago, vitxim said:

i think what you have now is fine, Diggs face 12-men team where Wilson will try to go off @home, if you watch last week game where #13 Allen catch early and often from River and he will continue to do that to keep their #1 wildcard spot. Yes, Humphries has been hot but there's Evan and then D.Jackson as well, not to mention its TE too. High scoring point doesn't mean 1 of 3 WRs will get the most catches/td, impo.

although, i'd prefer Panthers D over Giants D.

may i get your opinions on mine? thanks

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736884-playoffs-2nd-round-what-should-i-change-whir/

why the panthers? Giants just ripped apart chicago and now face mark sanchez leading the skins, seems like a great match up.