AlexxelA

Dan Arnold or Trey Burton? WHIR

12 Team PPR league:

First round of playoffs and I have Trey Burton.  Should I get Arnold instead?  Or any one else from waivers?  (Herndon, I Thomas, not much on WW)

I don't need anything crazy just don't want a goose egg from Turd Burton.

i hear that Trubisky is back this week and it's a high scoring game vs the Ram so with the chemistry of Trubisky & Burton, your TE will continue to get some (especially in endzone) but you're in PPR, the # of catches (to convert 3rd down) will do all the justice for ya, good luck this week.

may i get your opinions on mine? thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736884-playoffs-2nd-round-what-should-i-change-whir/

tbh I had to look up who the hell dan arnold is. Why are you considering him? If you're worried that the bears spread the ball, NO does that times 10. Arnolds floor is extremely low (2-3pts) and his ceiling is not nearly as high as burtons. The rams do not have a good linebacker core (compared to their DEs and CBs) which is who would be covering burton. Burton is also gonna be in a good game script seeing how chicago will likely be playing from behind and throwing. 

I say all this favoring burton but watch arnold score 10 and burton 2. Thats just part of fantasy.

2 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

12 Team PPR league:

First round of playoffs and I have Trey Burton.  Should I get Arnold instead?  Or any one else from waivers?  (Herndon, I Thomas, not much on WW)

I don't need anything crazy just don't want a goose egg from Turd Burton.

I would get burton, he will give you a solid floor.

58 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

I would get burton, he will give you a solid floor.

Like in the last three games where Burton solidified his floor between 0 and 1. :ph34r: