Sign in to follow this  
munygon2

Daesean Hamilton 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

3 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Williams sure, probably not Anderson.

also rodgers might not play which to me would make williams unusable but yes ill pivot because this is getting start/sit-ish.......... i think hamilton is a nice safe floor this week, not much of a ceiling tho

Can he get some YAC? The receptions are great in PPR but the lack of yardage caps his value.

9 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Can he get some YAC? The receptions are great in PPR but the lack of yardage caps his value.

Not likely.   He’s the short option on a running team.     You’re hoping he racks up enough catches to be viable in PPR

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Not likely.   He’s the short option on a running team.     You’re hoping he racks up enough catches to be viable in PPR

Yeah and a TD with all that volume. He is fine in PPR but not so much in standard but I noticed he is the highest ranked WR in standard this week on the wire in a 12 team league (ESPN has him 25th or so) nonetheless.

Just now, Ace_King said:

Yeah and a TD with all that volume. He is fine in PPR but not so much in standard but I noticed he is the highest ranked WR in standard this week on the wire in a 12 team league (ESPN has him 25th or so) nonetheless.

Exactly.   

I wouldn’t touch him in standard.    Would play

Patrick over him. 

• Like 1

Any stats on raiders defense against slot receivers? 

I need a miracle 20 pointer out of him in half ppr for the ship. Praise be DaeSean

5 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Breakout year for Daesean in 2019?

I didn't watch a lot of late season Broncos, but what sets him apart from Patrick? Stats they looked pretty equal.