Sign in to follow this  
munygon2

Daesean Hamilton 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Williams sure, probably not Anderson.

also rodgers might not play which to me would make williams unusable but yes ill pivot because this is getting start/sit-ish.......... i think hamilton is a nice safe floor this week, not much of a ceiling tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can he get some YAC? The receptions are great in PPR but the lack of yardage caps his value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Can he get some YAC? The receptions are great in PPR but the lack of yardage caps his value.

Not likely.   He’s the short option on a running team.     You’re hoping he racks up enough catches to be viable in PPR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Not likely.   He’s the short option on a running team.     You’re hoping he racks up enough catches to be viable in PPR

 

Yeah and a TD with all that volume. He is fine in PPR but not so much in standard but I noticed he is the highest ranked WR in standard this week on the wire in a 12 team league (ESPN has him 25th or so) nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ace_King said:

 

Yeah and a TD with all that volume. He is fine in PPR but not so much in standard but I noticed he is the highest ranked WR in standard this week on the wire in a 12 team league (ESPN has him 25th or so) nonetheless.

 

Exactly.   

I wouldn’t touch him in standard.    Would play

Patrick over him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any stats on raiders defense against slot receivers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a miracle 20 pointer out of him in half ppr for the ship. Praise be DaeSean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Breakout year for Daesean in 2019?

I didn't watch a lot of late season Broncos, but what sets him apart from Patrick? Stats they looked pretty equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this