ST. STEVEN

Week 14 Weather Outlook

It won’t be raining in Miami until 6pm there will be winds. Now in Tampa this weekend it will be raining 

I have a lot of players possibly affected by the weather this week. Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, and Winston among others. Sucks the weather could impact so many of my key players. What do you all think about starting some of these dst in these games? New England and New Orleans d could put up some points if the weather truly is that bad. 

What luck to have 4 dudes playing in the absolute s--- hole state of Florida. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

I have a lot of players possibly affected by the weather this week. Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, and Winston among others. Sucks the weather could impact so many of my key players. What do you all think about starting some of these dst in these games? New England and New Orleans d could put up some points if the weather truly is that bad. 

NO defense should be started regardless of weather.

We should be looking at the over/unders in Vegas.

If the lines move a lot we got problems.

These guys know what they’re doing. People wind up in trunks of cars if they don’t.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Proteus said:

We should be looking at the over/unders in Vegas.

If the lines move a lot we got problems.

These guys know what they’re doing. People wind up in trunks of cars if they don’t.

agreed, but flaVVed ...

NYC = wind up in trunk

Vegas = hole in the desert

HTH

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

agreed, but flaVVed ...

NYC = wind up in trunk

Vegas = hole in the desert

HTH

“A lot of holes in that desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes...”

7 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

“A lot of holes in that desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes...”

Related image

30 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

Supposed to be snowing and already accumulated by game time here in the Carolinas .

Too bad the Panthers are in Cleveland, love a good snow game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

Too bad the Panthers are in Cleveland, love a good snow game

Haha I didn’t even look at that before I posted, I don’t have a dog in that fight when it comes to fantasy. Just made an attempt to be informative lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

Haha I didn’t even look at that before I posted, I don’t have a dog in that fight when it comes to fantasy. Just made an attempt to be informative lol

Lol, I got no problem with that, personally. Actually when you posted it, I didn't know either and I was disappointed when I checked, to see that the game wasn't in NC.

1 hour ago, JrsKars said:

Good news here in Florida by 1pm the rain will pretty much have passed 

Where in Florida?  Miami or Tampa Bay??

11 minutes ago, patsspytech said:

Miami should be cleared out by game time but winds around 16mph. 

Tampa may have some lingering showers in the first half with hands around 10mph. 

So the in-game rain isn't as much of a concern as the field condition (drainage) and wind. At around 15mph the wind starts impacting the passing game.

I'll be waiting until around kick off to see how things unfold as forecasts are just that, forecasts.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, patsspytech said:

The whole state of Florida will start raining between 10pm - 12pm tonight it should be cleared by 1pm tommorrow. There saying 10% chance of rain here in Tampa by 1’oclock 

• Thanks 2

So I’m right to assume,Fade Parker with the winds and less than 100% Steph Gilmore? I try to factor the weather into my lineup but I don’t know how much weight I should give depending on weather conditions. Have Winston too and kinda need every point I can get if anyone would be kind enough to give me a crash course.

On December 8, 2018 at 8:27 AM, bgar15 said:

Our favorite jr math teacher moved to AZ...years later found out he buried his next principal out in the desert.

True.

So it appears that Miami will be fine, and Tampa field is covered and rain will be outta there by shortly after kickoff...

54 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Live shots from Tampa on the NFL Network just now, and it didn't appear to be raining, so it seems to have stopped for at least an hour.