Sign in to follow this  
Slayer0854

C. Davis or J. Reynolds, Gronk or J. Cook? WHIR

Hey guys 2 part question (PPR)

Corey Davis tonight vs Jags or J. Reynolds @ Bears

Gronk @ Mia or Cook vs Steelers

Im not sure that I trust Davis tonight and Gronk at all this season. Any opinions? Leave a link if you want any advice

Ouch those are tough. Give me Reynolds and Gronk. I think the Rams are too good to stop even for the bears D so I’d take my chances with that over Tennessee.

Gronk id purely do because I’d be mad if this is the week he went off and I sat him.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/737028-help-me-pick-my-starting-lineup-this-week-whir/

Edited by Boozted

Yooo....you can't pick up anyone off the waivers to replace Davis? He's such a fluky guy and it's playoffs, so only a few games left. I would try to pick up some gold off the waiver. Zay Jones is gonna feast this week.

I'd go with the Gronk over Cook. 

Man.....you're in the same boat as me with Corey Davis.  Right now I'm leaning towards starting Davis in the flex over Ware.  With that said, i'm also suggesting Davis over Reynolds.  Mariota's gotta throw to somebody!

Thanks for your help on mines.

I'd go Davis and Cook. Davis and Reynolds both have bad matchups but at least Davis is the #1 target. Gronk is completely washed and Cook has been the far better player all season long.