Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Bateman

12.9.18 -- SNF: Los Angeles Rams @ Chicago Bears Game Thread

5 minutes ago, cizastro said:

If I lose this week it's because of Goff.  Holy hell he's terrible. 

your fault for starting him.  He was a automatic bench this week

Tbh as disappointed as I am I can take some heart from the fact with 4 picks, a safety, countless drops, and a missed FG we still only lost by 9 in a hostile road game. Hopefully the wake up call mcvay and co needed

1 minute ago, Tax77 said:

Goff cannot play in the Midwest. Its kinda cold. He should be embarrassed. 

Reminds me of Peyton Manning, a guy that play well in warm weather, but can be brutal in cold weather.

My fantasy opponent had Goff as his starter, and Trubinsky on the bench. With Goff ****ting the bed against the Bears D, I am only down by 9.60 points with my Dalvin Cook and Adam Thelen left to play tomorrow night. Huge chance for me to solidify my third place position for the fantasy playoffs next week. 

Edited by ottawarenegader613

Good God, I love the Bears defense. 

CSB: got win I needed to finish regular season 8-6, now I need Cousins to score 7.2 points more than Chris Carson.  That happens, I win the division and make the playoffs for first time in the 5 or 6 years I've been playing this league.

Let's go!

(Interesting note: that last run put the Rams over 200 total yards... and cost me/Bears D 4(!) points)

1 hour ago, HTXMade said:

your fault for starting him.  He was a automatic bench this week

Quality post, brah.  It's easy to say that after the game is played.  My other option was Wentz at Dallas so not quite automatic bench.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:37 PM, vthokie3 said:

Tbh as disappointed as I am I can take some heart from the fact with 4 picks, a safety, countless drops, and a missed FG we still only lost by 9 in a hostile road game. Hopefully the wake up call mcvay and co needed

Well part of that is Prince going down on the last pick instead of taking it to the house, Trubisky playing like trash, and Parkey missing a chipshot of his own. Bears could have won by 20+. This was as close to a blowout/beatdown a single digit margin of victory can get. Looks like this could be a round 2 rematch. Rams definitely need to get their s--- together or it'll be another ugly game.