Sign in to follow this  
GarbageTyme

Adams or Harrell and Murray for Middleton or Embiid? WHIR

Punt assists team, I'm trying to move Harrell or Adams as both are killing my FT% and throwing in Jamal Murray. I'm aiming for Embiid or Middleton, preferably the first. 

Is this a realistic trade?

Thanks and WHIR. 

Embiid or Middleton.....  That’s quite a range in value.  Harrell or Adams + Murray that’s not realistic at all for Embiid, imo.  While the same package is about right/maybe slightly overpaying for Middleton. 

Middleton is for sure a buy low candidate right now and I think youd be able to get him for Murray and Harrell. I would hurry though, Harrell is starting to regress in value and the window could be closing. Murray could be set up for a good amount of games coming up though with Harris and Millsap out so if you end up having to hold you could manage a better deal if Murray decides to go off.

You can def get Middleton for a combination of the players, but not embiid. Why not tank FT% and try to target low FT% guys like TT, Drummond, Capella, etc. I would try to upgrade on Adams. I like Harrell because he really anchors your FG%

I've considered punting FT% too but I have KAT on my team and I think one of his main benefits is being an above .900 FT% shooter on high volume as a C. I've also only loss FT% once so far so to change my build would require me to move too many pieces. 

Edited by GarbageTyme

I like this offer for Middleton.  Murray is balling right now, but he's a sell high in my opinion.  I think he will remain solid but with Barton, Harris, and IT eventually all coming back he's at the peak of his value.   Middleton is a solid top 30 player.