Rotoworld.com Forums

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

3 minutes ago, radiohead said:

If so, how does Biyombo’s arrival affect Rabb’s ROS? I sure hope they stick with the JJJ/Rabb tandem moving forward. 

I think the only way Rabb truly loses value is if Gasol stays, and it looks like he is going, but we'll see...:ph34r:

Unless Favors comes over in a Conley trade...I think Conley is staying though...

Edited by dfstout
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dodging these lackluster adds like    

Just you.  I’m doing every 15 min. 

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already . Last year was sittin

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, radiohead said:

If so, how does Biyombo’s arrival affect Rabb’s ROS? I sure hope they stick with the JJJ/Rabb tandem moving forward. 

Rabb is bet add of the deadline so far, IMO. Followed by Tyler Johnson. Biyombo should have no effect, he may back Rabb up and take from Noah, however.

5 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

McRae

Svi

Kennard

Finney Smith

Felicio

Deep leaguers, who are you eyeing? All these guys have great PO scheds. I might me missing a few but these are the guys I’m eyeing. Waiting to unload Zizic and Kanter if the latter isn’t traded.

of course, a few more could pop up with some new trades, especially on the Lakers if they do the AD deal. Bullock could be a nice get. 

I would say Finney smith has the higher upside out of all of them but that's my opinion.

8 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I would say Finney smith has the higher upside out of all of them but that's my opinion.

Thanks man. I’ll have to add the LA guys just because of their PO sched. Here’s to hoping Motley gets more run. Sick of adding and dropping Bradley haha

2 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Thanks man. I’ll have to add the LA guys just because of their PO sched. Here’s to hoping Motley gets more run. Sick of adding and dropping Bradley haha

Yes! Free Motley!

I want to be president of the Motley Crue! C'mon Doc!

The bomb I'm hoping for the most would come well after 3pm:

Johnathan Motley will start for the Clippers tonight

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

One word: playoffs.

Last year Kings made playoffs Brad Miller was on the roster.  WIth Tobias trade they have a decent shot at making playoffs this year.

At some point development of young kids is not #1 priority

Yeah I get it. Earlier this season, coach and front office were riffing bout Bagley's playing time. Trying to justify  the Bagley pick the over Vlade's preferred pick in Doncic. Looks like now direction has changed. Who knows, maybe WCS gets moved today. SAC is looking good for the future though.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Dont even know how I would feel about Miro landing in Portland. 

I just want to know where he lands, to be sure that he escapes from Gentry. We will figure it out later the new situation ;).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

I don't recall past deadlines when trades have been announced several hours after, more like between 3-4pm. Usually it's the full details that come out through the day, but the main trades announced directly after 3, I believe.

Yes, only the absolut scrubs trades often come in very late. If there is any starter or important role player traded it comes out very quick.

31 minutes ago, dfstout said:

I think the only way Rabb truly loses value is if Gasol stays, and it looks like he is going, but we'll see...:ph34r:

Unless Favors comes over in a Conley trade...I think Conley is staying though...

Rabb is still available in some of my leagues. As soon as I read that deal go down, I'ma pounce. Haven't made any significant adds yet. Just one and that was a upgrade for Bayless. Waiting to see how this everything plays out today.

5 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Rabb is still available in some of my leagues. As soon as I read that deal go down, I'ma pounce. Haven't made any significant adds yet. Just one and that was a upgrade for Bayless. Waiting to see how this everything plays out today.

I would add rabb and ask questions at 3 pm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1