bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

lets see what mike Budz does with Miro for a few games. hopefully he's healthy. gentry wasn't in fact playing Miro that much anyways. 

Just now, mcflywalker said:

Definitely would not drop. He provided great even as a bench guy for the Bulls.

That`s the problem - they are not the Bulls. Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis, BroLo, Iliyasova, Hill, Wilson...

Just now, dfstout said:

effect Kenrich, Jah at all?

Smith might get minutes. Who knows? Kenrich should be fine. This trade, unless they intend of waiving a bunch of guys, pretty much shows NOLA isn't taking a big offer at this time.

• Thanks 1

Any possibility that Miro starts at the 4, Giannis plays the 3 while Brogdon shifts to a 6th man role?

on a side note: 4 second round picks, Jesus.

Just now, montanski said:

That`s the problem - they are not the Bulls. Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis, BroLo, Iliyasova, Hill, Wilson...

You're naming a bunch of players not in his playing position. Mirotic plays PF primarily. He will likely back Giannis. On the bulls before he went to NOLA, he only needed around 20 mins to provide nice numbers behind Portis and sometimes Lauri. That's besides the point--my argument was against dropping him. Feel free to trade if you're scared before seeing how things pan out first.

If I owned Mitotic I'd try to trade him because of the trade buzz. Dude is made of glass and it's only a matter of time before he gets injured again

2 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Any possibility that Miro starts at the 4, Giannis plays the 3 while Brogdon shifts to a 6th man role?

on a side note: 4 second round picks, Jesus.

No chance - Miro will play off the bench.  Obviously he won't be as good as he was earlier this year starting, but he will still provide some value.

Yeah four second round picks is steep, but I like the move for the Bucks.  Like the Sixers, they are going for it.

I think Mirotic is a firm hold. Should see 20-25 min a night and IMO he is better coming off the bench. Can fill it up and shoot at will. Bench role suits him well in past. They will need his scoring off the bench. 

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

You're naming a bunch of players not in his playing position. Mirotic plays PF primarily. He will likely back Giannis. On the bulls before he went to NOLA, he only needed around 20 mins to provide nice numbers behind Portis and sometimes Lauri. That's besides the point--my argument was against dropping him. Feel free to trade if you're scared before seeing how things pan out first.

Wilson and Ersan are PFs and he will share the backup mins with them. The nice numbers with Bobby and Lauri were in tanking team. This is stacked team, which desire is at least ECF. Def. i will try to trade him, but at the moment he has no value. Bledsoe`s production is so inconsistent in this heavy rotation this year, so what will be for Miro, who suffered against Randle. We will discuss it again in 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

If I owned Mitotic I'd try to trade him because of the trade buzz. Dude is made of glass and it's only a matter of time before he gets injured again

Easy selling points here. Two more 4 day weeks before fantasy playoffs, not the worst PO schedule 3-4-3, and contending team so he won't have any rest days unless he suffers another injury.

damn which makes me wonder what i could've got selling high for Miro when he was putting up 20 & 10 nightly. 

Just now, montanski said:

Wilson and Ersan are PFs and he will share the backup mins with them. The nice numbers with Bobby and Lauri were in tanking team. This is stacked team, which desire is at least ECF. Def. i will try to trade him, but at the moment he has no value. Bledsoe`s production is so inconsistent in this heavy rotation this year, so what will be for Miro, who suffered against Randle. We will discuss it again in 2 weeks.

Dude, Ersan plays only blowouts. The guy has had 5 and 7 minute games recently. There is no time share here. Mirotic was a trade involving players and a stockpile of picks. They aren't just benching him for 12 minutes a game.

If anything, the fact that Bucks are stacked helps Mirotic in this outlook. He will get the lion's share of the blowout minutes.

Damn now I have got 3 bucks players after the miro trade.... maybe I will just consider the trade of bledsoe for tatum in order to avoid too stacked bucks players... I dont like the trade though