bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

14 minutes ago, chud12 said:

That's an insane load, but it's a perfect fit for what the Bucks are doing. They're going for it all the way.

4 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Mark it down.  This will be the trade of the deadline - Sauce Castillo is going to take over for Oladipo's. Eastern conference playoffs - watch out!

Never forget

1, 2, 3 ... NIK ROCKS!

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Mark it down.  This will be the trade of the deadline - Sauce Castillo is going to take over for Oladipo's. Eastern conference playoffs - watch out!

Never forget

1, 2, 3 ... NIK ROCKS!

Pacers are waiving him, lol.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Dude, Ersan plays only blowouts. The guy has had 5 and 7 minute games recently. There is no time share here. Mirotic was a trade involving players and a stockpile of picks. They aren't just benching him for 12 minutes a game.

If anything, the fact that Bucks are stacked helps Mirotic in this outlook. He will get the lion's share of the blowout minutes.

Mirotic was top 40 earlier in the season. Healthy and starting. There are plenty of teams, needing strech 4, in which Miro would be back to his old numbers. If you like 12/5/2 from him - ok, but i hoped for Jazz, Rockets... Teams he can easily post 18/10/3 with 30+ mins. He will produce for sure, but no at the best, he is cappable. I didn`t say he is dropable, but in 10 team league, when he was beast early in the season, to be happy that he is traded to Bucks - no way.

1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Never forget

1, 2, 3 ... NIK ROCKS!

pacers waived him

They should trade Stauskas and Baldwin for Chriss and Knight to complete the salary dump bros cycle

2 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Wonder if Brooklyn will make any moves. Caris back tomorrow

They should've sold high on Dinwiddle while everyone thought he was good ( and while he was healthy ).

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

Mirotic was top 40 earlier in the season. Healthy and starting. There are plenty of teams, needing strech 4, in which Miro would be back to his old numbers. If you like 12/5/2 from him - ok, but i hoped for Jazz, Rockets... Teams he can easily post 18/10/3 with 30+ mins. He will produce for sure, but no at the best, he is cappable. I didn`t say he is dropable, but in 10 team league, when he was beast early in the season, to be happy that he is traded to Bucks - no way.

I didn't say that you said he was droppable. My original reply was to the poster who said he may be a flat out drop, and you quoted me from there.

Feel how you may about Miro, obviously nothing beats a player's stats when they are starting. Obviously he would've been fantasy gold in a spot like Jazz or Rockets with their schedules to boot, but that's hypothetical now, and in fantasy you have to roll with the punches so no use in debating what could've been. Trade if you must, but if you keep him there's at least the upside that he isn't stuck in NOLA and has 1 more game in the playoffs then he would've had if no trade went down.

Anyone else feel slightly bad for Baldwin and Stauskus? 

Portland to cleveland to houston to indy. Now going to be FA's. Racking up those frequent flier miles the last week. 

1 minute ago, theeplaymaker said:

Anyone else feel slightly bad for Baldwin and Stauskus? 

Portland to cleveland to houston to indy. Now going to be FA's. Racking up those frequent flier miles the last week. 

The modern-day Luke Ridnour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I didn't say that you said he was droppable. My original reply was to the poster who said he may be a flat out drop, and you quoted me from there.

Feel how you may about Miro, obviously nothing beats a player's stats when they are starting. Obviously he would've been fantasy gold in a spot like Jazz or Rockets with their schedules to boot, but that's hypothetical now, and in fantasy you have to roll with the punches so no use in debating what could've been. Trade if you must, but if you keep him there's at least the upside that he isn't stuck in NOLA and has 1 more game in the playoffs then he would've had if no trade went down.

I am in roto and the only cat in which i have some problems is 3s, so i really wanted him to start somewhere. But the rality is that. I will try to package him, but doubt that someone will bite for now. After all these injuries and waiting, he must play and play good to regain some trade value.

According to Ian Begley of ESPN New York, the Celtics could be interested in Enes Kanter if the Knicks part ways with the center.

Advice: The Knicks are still hopeful they can get something from Kanter at the deadline, so this news coming out makes sense. Kanter is on an expiring deal and would likely join a playoff contender at some point in the coming days. Boston would not be a great landing spot for Kanter and his value is very likely to take a hit compared to his pre-DNP days.  Ian Begley on Twitter

Damn that Bucks and Sixer's news making Toronto push in their chips for Gasolina. 

• Like 1

Good for Rabb... I think I'll have to make a move to grab him now regardless if Gasol stays or goes

NEVERMIND if JV is coming

Edited by RCRanger03

Just now, brosephd said:

Damn that Bucks and Sixer's news making Toronto push in their chips for Gasolina. 

Yeah these Eastern conference teams are not playing now that Lebron is out of the way.