• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dodging these lackluster adds like    

Just you.  I’m doing every 15 min. 

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already . Last year was sittin

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Gosh damn the Sixers really have given up on Kelle, huh?

Yes - he has the yips which could end up killing his career.  I hope he gets over it, but I don't see it happening.  So its a really good move to get what they got for him now before its too late.  Still cannot believe they were able to recoup a first while getting someone who helps shore up their bench for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

i didnt realize your teamo nly cosisted of delon wright 

Well if your opponent's end of the bench guys (4 games) has almost similar value to Delon Wright (2 games), then your other guys really have to make up for some lost ground. 

Damn... Some people

i didnt realize your teamo nly cosisted of delon wright 

So I initially said a team with Warriors and Grizzlies players

and now you're just saying Delon Wright? 

Obviously, if you've done your due diligence and acquired guys from HOU, DET, OKC, etc, to buffer the loss of games then you may be able to fight off the onslaught of an opponent with multiple games more than you.

4 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Yes - he has the yips which could end up killing his career.  I hope he gets over it, but I don't see it happening.  So its a really good move to get what they got for him now before its too late.  Still cannot believe they were able to recoup a first while getting someone who helps shore up their bench for the playoffs.

i dont put much value in mid to late 1st rounders which is pretty much what they got, unless you hit on a diamond in the rough like Draymond

as a magic fan love the deal

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

So I initially said a team with Warriors and Grizzlies players

and now you're just saying Delon Wright? 

Obviously, if you've done your due diligence and acquired guys from HOU, DET, OKC, etc, to buffer the loss of games then you may be able to fight off the onslaught of an opponent with multiple games more than you.

wouldnt need to do my due diligence and ACQUIRE these guys since i had the foresight to draft for them. only one that got screwed was porter.... 

youre tlling ppl to avoid drafting delon and grizz & gsw players because of weak schedule, thats bad advice friend. 

Just now, kmoore1521 said:

i dont put much value in mid to late 1st rounders which is pretty much what they got, unless you hit on a diamond in the rough like Draymond

Yea, they're not getting big name free agents or a lottery pick so it makes sense to take risks like this.  Tells guys like Vuvevic that they're trying to compete.

wouldnt need to do my due diligence and ACQUIRE these guys since i had the foresight to draft for them. only one that got screwed was porter.... 

youre tlling ppl to avoid drafting delon and grizz & gsw players because of weak schedule, thats bad advice friend. 

Yes, because it's possible to draft guys like Westbrook, Harden, Paul George, LeBron all in the same league. Don't be dense, I clearly mean via trade. And I never said don't make the add. I said have fun owning those guys especially if you have multiples of Grizz and Warriors. Make the add if you wish, but a savvy owner will accumulate a few good games and trade them away before the fantasy trade deadline according to league settings.

4 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Great deal. I watched Fultz at UW and the pick was justified. Had one of the most well rounded and polished games I’ve seen for a freshman. Hopefully everything gets well with his shoulder but he has star potential. 

4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Yes, because it's possible to draft guys like Westbrook, Harden, Paul George, LeBron all in the same league. Don't be dense, I clearly mean via trade. And I never said don't make the add. I said have fun owning those guys especially if you have multiples of Grizz and Warriors. Make the add if you wish, but a savvy owner will accumulate a few good games and trade them away before the fantasy trade deadline according to league settings.

"Obviously, if you've done your due diligence and acquired guys from HOU, DET, OKC, etc, to buffer the loss of games then you may be able to fight off the onslaught of an opponent with multiple games more than you."

you make points then twist them, i feel like youre being dense

who said anything about all drafting 1st rounders, lol how could you even do westbrook ahrden paul george or lebron in the same league? i dont even know what youre getting at. you were referring to players from those teams, not everyone on thos teams is ognna make a difference compared to delons 1 or 2  missed games lol, only a few guys from each of those teams are actually gonna matter (like capela, jerami grant, kuzma type guys) and the rest are the ones we are comparing with delon because he was a waiver pickup...

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry