chickennuggets

Luke Kornet 2018/2019 Player Outlook

Recommended Posts

The UniKornet! What are everyone's thoughts on this fella? A great shotblocker + 3 point specialist from what I gather. Could be worth a speculative add with Mitchell Robinson expected to miss a few games! Played down the stretch last night over Kanter and put up 3 triples 13 points 6 rebounds 2 steals and 3 blocks. Has a beautiful fantasy friendly skillset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chickennuggets said:

The UniKornet! What are everyone's thoughts on this fella? A great shotblocker + 3 point specialist from what I gather. Could be worth a speculative add with Mitchell Robinson expected to miss a few games! Played down the stretch last night over Kanter and put up 3 triples 13 points 6 rebounds 2 steals and 3 blocks. Has a beautiful fantasy friendly skillset. 

Wha are the chances he put up close to the same stats Tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

Wha are the chances he put up close to the same stats Tomorrow?

Idk about that but they are playing the suns monday, if you won this week might be worth it to add him now and see how it goes next two games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not do this again with this guy.

 

Check out his page from last year. I remember people were fawning over him for his one good game, picking him up for him to then have a game for the ages of all zeros in the boxscore and faded back into obscurity where he belongs.

 

Dont bother.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Let’s not do this again with this guy.

 

Check out his page from last year. I remember people were fawning over him for his one good game, picking him up for him to then have a game for the ages of all zeros in the boxscore and faded back into obscurity where he belongs.

 

Dont bother.

 

Difference is no Kyle o' Quinn or Willy Hernangomez this year to take his mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chickennuggets said:

 

Difference is no Kyle o' Quinn or Willy Hernangomez this year to take his mins

 

But there’s Mitch Rob who doesn’t appear to be out very long 

Edited by DoctorLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservative ROS projection : 

21.5 ppg / 12.4 rpg / 3.9 apg /0.5 spg /2.4 bpg / 3.2 three pointers / 54% fg / 89 % ft / 38 mpg . MIP / League MVP / Finals MVP.

 

Hes gonna eat Robinsons lunch. When he gets back from injury his job is gone permanently !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chickennuggets said:

I would be happy with half of those stats. UniKornet needs mins :S

hes like a poor mans boban, his per 36s are elite but hell never play because hes bad at real basketball

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Concerned as to why he only has 2 points that didn't come from 3s. Is that kind of play sustainable?

 

Does it sound sustainable?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Does it sound sustainable?

If the game plan is for him to stand in the corner and shoot all game, then yes it does. I was trying to see what's going on with him during the game since I'm not watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to note he has 17 points, BEFORE Kanter got tossed. 

 

Kanter and his attitude need to be parted from the Knicks organization, btw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

If the game plan is for him to stand in the corner and shoot all game, then yes it does. I was trying to see what's going on with him during the game since I'm not watching.

 

Atm I am not watching either but I can guarantee you Kornet might not give you another 5 threes in a game the ros... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure between him and Kleber on who is the better add. Both are on lineup experiments (with no finality as to whether it is temporary or not) and both gives 3s and blocks. Kleber seemingly has the edge since Mitchell Robinson is due to come back soon as well, and its unlikely that Kanter will be phased out entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watched half of the game.. you guys understand you're dealing with a NYK player right?

 

you pick him up today, you drop him the next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

watched half of the game.. you guys understand you're dealing with a NYK player right?

 

you pick him up today, you drop him the next week

Vonleh, Mudiay, Kanter (before today), THJ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.