Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Bateman

12.16.18 -- SNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ Los Angeles Rams Game Thread

All I need from Goff is 15 this game, crazy that I might not even get that...with Watson on my bench too.  **** FANTASY!

• Like 1

Foles is taking shots down field. Wentz became a dink and dunker. That's the difference and it's helping Jeffrey and hurting Ertz in fantasy terms. It's helping the Eagles in real life it appears.

Goff can't dominate the Eagle's practice squad secondary?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kdko said:

All I need from Goff is 15 this game, crazy that I might not even get that...with Watson on my bench too.  **** FANTASY!

Did the exact same thing.  Big mistake.  He won't get any where near Watson tonight.

3 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Foles is taking shots down field. Wentz became a dink and dunker. That's the difference and it's helping Jeffrey and hurting Ertz in fantasy terms. It's helping the Eagles in real life it appears.

Goff can't dominate the Eagle's practice squad secondary?

Right on cue.

This is hilarious. Foles is burning this Rams secondary. Meanwhile Goof can't do anything against this injured Eagles D that's been getting lit up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hiddenz said:

This is hilarious. Foles is burning this Rams secondary. Meanwhile Goof can't do anything against this injured Eagles D that's been getting lit up!

Some of it is Goff, another part Mcvay. What is this game plan? All screens. Nothing challenging this Mickey Mouse secondary. Where is this greatest show on grass? The high tempo pushing the ball downfield with creativity?  This is pathetic. 

• Like 2

Just now, Zuko said:

Eagles, please stop this Rams drive then score another TD so the Rams have to pass.

I mean - doesn't that put this all in perspective.