Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Bateman

12.17.18 -- MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

He's either RB3 or RB4 behind Gurley and Barkley

and people can have them when there will be cheaper guys like dalvin-mixon-chubb-lindsay-Pitt/KC rb-wherever Bell/Hunt lands  to pair with hopkins-AB-OBJ-Adams-julio :lol:

how you gonna pick the Saints to win the Super Bowl when they're losing to the Panthers. Bears all the way

Holy ish the halftime commentary is worse than the game commentary. How is that even possible. No wonder ESPN is losing billions. 

4 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

IT two targets on first drive, zero since

How many points you need?

Just now, ginocan said:

Holy ish the halftime commentary is worse than the game commentary. How is that even possible. No wonder ESPN is losing billions. 

So you're saying Booger needs to join the halftime show?

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

and people can have them when there will be cheaper guys like dalvin-mixon-chubb-lindsay-Pitt/KC rb-wherever Bell/Hunt lands  to pair with hopkins-AB-OBJ-Adams-julio :lol:

Depends on where you draft. I'm big on WR-WR myself and looking for value guys like Cook, but you can't pass on those three with an early pick. I'll put Zeke in the mix as well with Barkley, Gurley, CMC.

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Hunt likely won’t be back until 2020.

excruciating game + jason witten and booger mcfardland's commentary + ******** daughtery as the halftime show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zak0221 said:

How many points you need?

two week format should have a 30 point lead going into next week. So AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Watching your fantasy playoffs go down the drain is bad enough.

But at the same time listening to Booger and Cam's stupid ******** cadence elicits wall-punching level of rage.

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Depends on where you draft. I'm big on WR-WR myself and looking for value guys like Cook, but you can't pass on those three with an early pick. I'll put Zeke in the mix as well with Barkley, Gurley, CMC.

I'm auction only, I don't participate in snake drafts anymore. I like selecting  a team i actually want vs a team i will randomly get depending on draft order.

• Like 4

Just now, Zak0221 said:

Why is every good fantasy player terrible but Derrick Henry is a fantasy god? :lol:

What a strange two weeks it has been. Actually, it's been going on for a month now. This "parity thing" has really taken off

WRs are a lot more volatile and have lower floors than RBs. Look at MT today for example. It is hard for a WR based team to win 2 or 3 playoff games imo.

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Hunt likely won’t be back until 2020.

he already started his "rehabilitation" with anger management, charity work, community service etc. A lot will depend on when the league makes a decision on him and if they include any games from this season towards his suspension

Just now, Ace_King said:

WRs are a lot more volatile and have lower floors than RBs. Look at MT today for example. It is hard for a WR based team to win 2 or 3 playoff games imo.

counterpoint: Kamara, Alvin

Derrick Henry doesn’t care about the regular season. He knows fantasy playoffs are where legends are made.

Edited by FitzMagic