Rotoworld.com Forums

What Players Made it to the Finals the Most?

Corleone

Across your leagues, what players made it to the Finals in multiple leagues?

If you are in a large amount of leagues, then those who made it in at least half of them?

I'm in 3 different leagues, all with different sizes and formats. The players that made it to the Finals at least twice are...

3 of 3 leagues - Patrick Mahomes

2 of 3 leagues - Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, George Kittle, Melvin Gordon, Zach Ertz, Brandin Cooks, Aaron Jones, Jordan Howard, Tyler Boyd, Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, Robert Foster, Harrison Butker, Greg Zuerlein

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took me like 10 minutes to do this, but I was pretty curious myself. I'm in 7 leagues, so these are the guys most commonly found on the 14 teams in the championship. 

QB: Ryan x3, Mahomes x3, Luck x2, Watson x2

RB: Gurley x4, DJ x2, Chubb x3, Coleman x2, CMC x2, Damien Williams x2, Mixon x2, Zeke x2, Conner x2, Fournette x2, Kamara x2

WR: Woods x4, Thielen x3, Diggs x2, Evans x2, Adams x2, JuJu x2

TE: Kelce x3, Ertz x2

24 minutes ago, Corleone said:

Across your leagues, what players made it to the Finals in multiple leagues?

If you are in a large amount of leagues, then those who made it in at least half of them?

I'm in 3 different leagues, all with different sizes and formats. The players that made it to the Finals at least twice are...

2 of 3 leagues - Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, George Kittle, Melvin Gordon, Zach Ertz, Brandin Cooks, Aaron Jones, Jordan Howard, Tyler Boyd, Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, Robert Foster, Harrison Butker, Greg Zuerlein

Just realized I left a player out, but original post isn't able to be edited any longer...

2 of 3 leagues - Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, Alvin Kamara, Melvin Gordon, George Kittle, Zach Ertz, Brandin Cooks, Aaron Jones, Jordan Howard, Tyler Boyd, Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, Robert Foster, Harrison Butker, Greg Zuerlein

Looking at my three leagues:

Kelce in all 3

Jaylen Samuels in 2

Amari Cooper in 2

Damien Williams in 2

Kamara in 2

Phillip Lindsay in 2

Marlon Mack in 2

Derrick Henry was picked up for week 15 in two leagues and they're both in the final, he was a starter on one and a bench in the other.

7 minutes ago, drisser said:

Gurley and CMC on my team, Saquon and Juju on my opponents team. I imagine those are pretty common. Also have Conner on my team but he didn't help much in actually advancing to the ship.

Saquon and Juju got me to the semis and didn’t do enough to get me to the chip. I’m assuming the guy had players that blew up

7 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Seems pretty obvious if you analyzed top scorers last week. Same old waiver winning heroes from start to finish this season and almost all high draft capital this past week really stunk up the joint.

there needs to be a better playoff situation than this.

There is. 3 things actually. 

1. Play best ball. Won’t help with your studs putting up duds but can help if your bench blows up

2. Play total points (roto style) for a straight 16 weeks. 

3. Playoff bracket, don’t play H2H. Just go total points for 3 weeks (14-16).

I'm 13-2, highest scoring team in the league and in the finals.  Not bragging, giving you a background.  My team is made up of:

QB:Ryan

RB:Gordon, White, Adams, Barber, Damien Williams,

WR:Adams, JuJu, Boyd, Brown, Landry, (Had Kupp)

TE:Hooper,Jaylen Samuels

K:Stream

D: Stream

The guys that really carried my team were:

Ryan, Gordon, White (first half of season), Adams, JuJu

I was lucky to have a deep bench (to play matchups in flex) with players that were going off here and there on a weekly basis. I was also lucky to pick up Samuels and Williams for the playoff run. 

Archived