Sign in to follow this  
samtal33k

KAT or The Process? WHIR Of course

KAT. I think Jalen Rose was spot on with his analysis - Embiid seems to be wearing down. Which is unsurprising since this is first year playing without a minutes restriction. 

Feel free to help me out hahah

Edited by justaguy

KAT, he’s the man to own in the twolves. 

Although embiid is playing great, the sixers are still not jelling as well since the butler trade.  

I'd go with towns. They're both phenomenal and you really couldn't go wrong either way but embiids health and possible resting of games down the stretch would be my only concern w having embiid. 

8 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

Kat and its not close (own embid and would flip him + more for KAt in a sec.

Not close? Would have thought both players in the top 10 would be some what close? 

5 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Not close? Would have thought both players in the top 10 would be some what close? 

kat is better than embid in all the important categories, is much safer bet to stay healthy, and has a higher ceiling, 

fg% kat, ft%, kat, threes kat, blks tied, steals kat, so embid gets more boards and pts which isn't important

it would be like somone asking should I trade curry for paul George. its close but there is a clear winner. statistically speaking

2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

kat is better than embid in all the important categories, is much safer bet to stay healthy, and has a higher ceiling, 

fg% kat, ft%, kat, threes kat, blks tied, steals kat, so embid gets more boards and pts which isn't important

it would be like somone asking should I trade curry for paul George. its close but there is a clear winner. statistically speaking

If you read carefully back over what you just wrote. You contradicted yourself from your previous comment 

24 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

If you read carefully back over what you just wrote. You contradicted yourself from your previous comment 

ok guy. close, not close, anyway you want to look at. to someone who knows about fantasy basketball KAT is the clear choice here and its not close. when I said close in the last comment I am referring to how KAT will be close in ranking to embid just like pg and curry are close in value right now. embid really has no chance to match KAT in overall value/ranking if you look at skill set and history. 

3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

ok guy. close, not close, anyway you want to look at. to someone who knows about fantasy basketball KAT is the clear choice here and its not close. when I said close in the last comment I am referring to how KAT will be close in ranking to embid just like pg and curry are close in value right now. embid really has no chance to match KAT in overall value/ranking if you look at skill set and history. 

You have no idea mate 

I'd go with KAT, he's the safer option. Embiid is slowing down a bit due to Butler, and because he's simply not used to playing this much. KAT is an ironman and is guaranteed to give you production all season long. 

Give me KAT! He's turning it on and has a history of only getting better in the second half of the season. That plus his durability takes the cake.