Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Are these trades worth trying? WHIR

18 minutes ago, jbthebarber said:

Team looks pretty solid. I would stay put.

help with mine, thanks

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/738541-got-offered-lillardcp3-for-my-harden-whir/

I'm happy with my team but as of now I'd have to drop someone good when Millsap returns, so trying to make some sort of a 2 for 1 deal work, hard to get the balance right and have it accepted though

I definitely wouldn't accept the top one and I'm not in favor of the bottom one either.

it sort of sounds like you're trying to force a trade and from the way your team looks I'd rather stay put. 

I see you're concerned about what to do when milsap comes back but to be honest with you it'll be some time till he does and I'd cross that bridge when it gets at least a little closer. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Flamez said:

I definitely wouldn't accept the top one and I'm not in favor of the bottom one either.

it sort of sounds like you're trying to force a trade and from the way your team looks I'd rather stay put. 

I see you're concerned about what to do when milsap comes back but to be honest with you it'll be some time till he does and I'd cross that bridge when it gets at least a little closer. 

Thanks, guess I'll hold my horses then. Only reason for my restlessness is the trade deadline being early January

Bump: 10 team h2h

Trade deadline rapidly approaching, and I'm a bit inept in finding the right amount of value to get a trade accepted without giving up too much.

Can anyone comment on what 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 or 3-for-2 trades I could try?

These are the possible trade pieces I have:

Dunn, Garris, Siakam, Millsap, Tobias, Allen, Adams

And one of these I'd like to obtain (ideally KAT): 

KAT, Beal, Middleton, Capela, Irving, Hield, Turner, Oladipo.

I appreciate any responses and will return the favor, of course!