bhawks489

Tim Patrick 2018 Outlook

I didn't see anything on him yet but a decent 2 game span leading to the fantasy championship....

Week 14             7/85/0

Week 15              5/65/0

Any insight on this guy?

Edited by bhawks489
HE DIDNT HAVE A TD

I had to roster him as the caddy to my caddy. If Gurley doesn’t play I look to Ware if Ware doesn’t play Patrick has to go. Does anyone have info on snap counts here? I know Hamilton plays almost every snap. What about between Sutton and Patrick?

45 minutes ago, Bmore86 said:

I had to roster him as the caddy to my caddy. If Gurley doesn’t play I look to Ware if Ware doesn’t play Patrick has to go. Does anyone have info on snap counts here? I know Hamilton plays almost every snap. What about between Sutton and Patrick?

I found this: https://www.lineups.com/nfl/snap-counts/wide-receiver-wr-snap-counts

• Like 1

He’s got some talent,  and with the current situation of Sutton being thrust into a role he’s neither prepared nor ready for...Patrick and Daesean need to soak up some targets.    Patrick plays a lot of snaps, I see him on the field most plays.   6/70ish lines should be pretty standard.    Not a lot of upside with any broncos wr right now.   

This season is bonkers.   I made a final in a difficult league (my first final in 7 years), and I see this guy in my opponent's lineup.   I'm as crazy about fantasy football as anyone, and I have to admit, I have no idea who the hell he was.     

Also, im a bit miffed, as without this guy in his lineup, things would neatly wrap up on Sunday night, so either way, I can exhale on Xmas Eve and relax.   Now that won't happen.      He looks good enough lately to make an impact, and hell, anyone's got a shot at big points vs Oakland.