Sign in to follow this  
Silverbacks

Thin at G and PF --> Trade for Luka? WHIR

I'm in a points league and I'm dominating, but I've realized in recent weeks that my team is thin at both guard spots and at PF. This is partly because I traded Beal (SG), Ben Simmons (PG/SF), and Aaron Gordon (PF) away and got back 2 centers (KAT and Jokic). But now I have a glut of centers, almost all of whom are solid, and I'm light on guards and PF's. Here's my roster:

PG: Trae Young, Collison (streaming)

SG: Harden (also PG eligible), Dinwiddie (streaming, also PG eligible)

SF: Paul George, Covington

PF: John Collins, Nance (streaming, also C eligible)

C: Towns, Jokic, Capela, Adams, Nurkic

IR: Cousins (C)

I'd like to flip a couple of my C's (not including KAT/Jokic) and add some depth and flexibility at guard and at PF. Since I'm in an ESPN league, Luka Doncic has SG and PF eligibility, and with how well he's been playing, he seems like the perfect addition to my roster. The only problems are that his owner already has AD and Embiid (both C's) and hasn't been super active this season.

Question 1: What offer should/could I make that might convince Luka's owner to give him up?

Question 2: Any suggestions for other Guards or PF's I can feasibly target with my spare centers?

I don't see much you can do since he already has AD and Embid.  He's sitting pretty from his point of view.

man there has to be some teams in desperate need of Cs. Looks like you got bunch of them. You can easily get some real good ones using one of your talented bigs. I'd try to target guys like gary harris, barton or middleton who are perfect buy low guys. you can easily give up nurk for them in some sort of 2-2 deal may be. you gotta have a whole bunch of options.

Capela for Tobias would be a good target. 

But focus on trading nurkic and adams if possible. I dont think you can get doncic by only giving up nurkic

acquiring Luka is going to be hard but you seem like a master at trade deals (KAT, Jokic, Harden LOLLLL) so I think you could pull it off. 

You might have to give up Paul George, Capela, Adams, Nurkic ( a combination of them ) to acquire Luka + 1 since he is playing out of his mind right now.