Sign in to follow this  
spyder0625

Pick 2: Landry, Ridley or DJ Moore? WHIR!

12 team  2QB H2H Redraft .5ppr League. I made it to championship week and need your advice. Lately I've been starting landry and moore with success but with cam newtons injury, is it a better choice to start ridley over him? Ridley hasn't done much either since week 12. My other wrs are westbrook, patrick and washington but i'm not sure if they are better choices. I'm weak at wr because I have barkley, mccaffrey and mixon as my rbs as well as mahomes as my qb. I just need to get my starting 2 wrs to do enough pts and let my qb and rbs to carry me. Thanks and WHIR! Goodluck everyone who made it to championship week.

My team:

QB Mahomes

QB Mullens

WR Landry

WR Ridley

RB Barkley

RB McCaffrey

TE Njoku

Flex Mixon

Bench:Moore, Adams, Ballage, Westbrook, Patrick, Heinicke, Zenner, Washington

IR Wentz

None of the WR are great but I think Westbrook is best bet from the 3. He is somewhat big play dependent but has had a lot of big weeks and worth the risk (I'm slightly biased since I am starting him in my league). If Ridley was producing like early on he would be the choice but last few weeks make it tough to trust him.