Rotoworld.com Forums

WEEK 16 - ALL GAMES THREAD 12/23!

Members_Only_76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

I can see why some people don’t like him, but for some reason Collinsworth doesn’t bother me.

The MNF crew is the worst though.

The running joke with Booger makes it interesting though lol

10 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

I was eliminated 2 weeks ago. Starting a dude not even listed on the depth chart and signed mid week is always the smart move though. Congrats on you #championship---in a no money league

So you didn't even make the playoffs but you're salty that as Gurley owner I picked up CJA, started him and won my championship in a money league the me and my co-workers have played since 2008? Lol... Good luck next year!

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

Argh fantasy football. Facing Mahomes/D.Williams/Kelce in the Finals and my players are done. Just went from a 54% favorite to a 36% underdog with that Mahomes to Williams TD pass. What a gut punch. 

what platform is this? real time percentage swings sound like super fun and super maddening

Just now, FritzLn said:

what platform is this? real time percentage swings sound like super fun and super maddening

It's on CBS. I also play in a league on Yahoo and in both leagues, they have live scoring with the real time percentages (which as you said, is indeed super fun and super maddening). 

Archived