Rotoworld.com Forums

WEEK 16 - ALL GAMES THREAD 12/23!

Members_Only_76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Corleone said:

Argh fantasy football. Facing Mahomes/D.Williams/Kelce in the Finals and my players are done. Just went from a 54% favorite to a 36% underdog with that Mahomes to Williams TD pass. What a gut punch. 

? What is there to be upset about?

Those three guys have to be three of his best players. And you have to expect big games from 2 or 3 of them. 

Kelce is below average for him so far. 

4 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Manufactured controversy sells. See: Nike's stock price

Yeah, after seeing that after Kaepernick’s garbage it makes me wonder if I was the only one who trashed my Nike’s & bought all new UA’s

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Yeah, after seeing that after Kaepernick’s garbage it makes me wonder if I was the only one who trashed my Nike’s & bought all new UA’s

Said it the first time I saw that ad that I will never buy another nike product in my life.

12 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

? What is there to be upset about?

Those three guys have to be three of his best players. And you have to expect big games from 2 or 3 of them. 

Kelce is below average for him so far. 

I never said it was unrealistic for any of those players to score a touchdown. It still sucks when you're facing them in the Finals and two of them both score on the same play...and yes, I understand that a TD catch from those two will lead to that. 

14 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Anyone else tired of the PC police shoving women’s sports in our faces? If we were interested, we would’ve watched by now

Huh? PC stuff can be annoying, but I can't relate to the idea of women's sports being shoved in my face. Maybe I haven't been paying attention. 

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Huh? PC stuff can be annoying, but I can't relate to the idea of women's sports being shoved in my face. Maybe I haven't been paying attention. 

That Adidas commercial is probably what he was referring to

Archived