Members_Only_76

We are the Champions!

barring some stat correction, i won by about 4 points. i think the Lindsey injury just saved my a**. I think he would have gotten more than 4 points in the 4th quarter. My opponent also had to bench Gurley for Marlon Mack which definitely helped big time. The fantasy gods were with me.

Thank you CMC and Russell Wilson and Jaguars defense for getting it done this week.

Edited by SteelBallin
  • Like 1

Lost the championship in one league and won a championship in another league (back to back).  Feels great to win another back to back championship.  Congrats to the winners.  Its been a another crazy season and looking forward to doing this next year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Only played in two leagues but ended up winning them both. Definitely going to cherish this year as being 2/2 on championships does not come often in fantasy football.

Congrats to everyone else on a great season, had a lot of fun discussing players this year with you all!

Related image

Edited by next big thing cp84
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Only played in two leagues but ended up winning them both. Definitely going to cherish this year as being 2/2 on championships does not come often in fantasy football.

Congrats to everyone else on a great season, had a lot of fun discussing players this year with you all!

Related image

Same. Feels damn good. Santa came early for us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Who would have thought that after losing sanders,Connor, obj and Olsen at the start of the playoffs I would win the ship with Robbie Anderson, jordy Nelson, Jared “useless” cook and Damien “mvp” Williams.  In my keeper league I’m 0-1 with obj in my ship lineup and 2-0 without him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rotutu said:

Who would have thought that after losing sanders,Connor, obj and Olsen at the start of the playoffs I would win the ship with Robbie Anderson, jordy Nelson, Jared “useless” cook and Damien “mvp” Williams.  In my keeper league I’m 0-1 with obj in my ship lineup and 2-0 without him. 

That Jared Cook turd tonight almost cost me. 

2 minutes ago, HTM said:

That Jared Cook turd tonight almost cost me. 

same here man.  Good Lord i despise the TE position

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rotutu said:

I think losing Sanders was a good thing in hindsight. Denver sucks.

But similar for me, I lost Sanders, Conner, Gordon, Wentz, OJ Howard in the later parts of the season but still was able to bring home the chip

We are the champions!!! Just won my league.  Have won the last 5 or 7 years in this league.  Have another league I’m in that extends to next week.  Couldn’t have done this without y’all congrats!!

• Thanks 1

Congrats to you all!

I won the Championship on the backs of Jamal Williams, CJ Anderson and some studly WR's.

Survived 3 rounds of playoffs with no OBJ

Survived 2 rounds of playoffs with no Spencer Ware

Survived the Championship game with no Gurley.  

CJA will always have a special place in my heart!!

Time to start draft prep!!

• Thanks 1

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Thank you Nick Foles, Patrick Mahomes, CMC and Elijah McGuire being the MVPs during week 16.

The Conner and AJ Green injuries made things interesting, but found a way to win.

• Like 1

Won both my leagues.  One league I survived scoring my fewest points of season in week 14, so very fortunate there.  Feels really good when the breaks go your way.

Congrats to the other league winners.  I am very grateful for this site and all of the wonderful dialog.  I could not have done this without you.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

Congrats to all the winners (I’m not one of them). 

I lost because Samuels can be a TE.  Do I sound a little bitter?  Lol

Remember the rules are the same for everyone in your league - but I suppose somebody else had higher waiver priority? 
Anyway, sorry you didn't make it. Next year!

14 hours ago, HTXMade said:

Lost the championship in one league and won a championship in another league (back to back).  Feels great to win another back to back championship.  Congrats to the winners.  Its been a another crazy season and looking forward to doing this next year.

Same here! Even though the one I lost would have been my first ship in 18 years in that league, I will take the back to back ship over that any day!

Won my league again

back to back championships 

thanks to... Robby Anderson WW late add this season 

Edited by PackerBacker555
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 5:43 PM, HiFantasy said:

Other than money what prizes do you guys have

About 9 months worth of bragging rights.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1