18 minutes ago, Corleone said:

Just to add, these are the stats for Jones across the above last 16 games:

215 carries - 1006 rushing yards - 15 rushing TD's
56 catches - 520 receiving yards - 4 receiving TD's

It makes me tent my pants a little.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, K197040 said:

It makes me tent my pants a little.

To clarify, it’s not because I can’t make a big tent.  Just that it’s not exciting enough to do that.  Or if it started to get like that, I’d think of something else because it would be weird to fully tent over some stats.

59 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

he good! 🤠

bUt JaMaAl TakEs sOme oF hIs cArriEs 

GUY IS A STUD.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Rodgers is firing on all cylinders right now. Maybe with the new system it was just going to take some time but the Kamara comparison is pretty appropriate if Lafleur is going to use him in the passing game like this going forward. 

Just the fact that he scored so many points with a healthy Jamaal is telling. It means Aaron is not completely comfortable with the younger receivers and the coaches are intending to get Jones the ball in numerous ways because they see him as a matchup they can win. His production when Davante returns is anyone's guess, but LaFleur wants Jones to get his touches. 

Edited by Newtown

7 hours ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

Rodgers is firing on all cylinders right now. Maybe with the new system it was just going to take some time but the Kamara comparison is pretty appropriate if Lafleur is going to use him in the passing game like this going forward. 

Im thinking Jones expanded role in the passing game has been out of necessity with all the injuries to their WRs. I also have Adams on my team and looking forward to him being back but I hope Jones continues to see a lot of work too obviously. 

No doubt his passing work has been increased due to Adams absence. You could see a huge difference with the offense when Jones was sidelined with his shoulder injury. Hopefully LaFleur keeps him involved after Adams returns. He has been such a weapon. Please....

47 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Hopefully LaFleur keeps him involved after Adams returns. He has been such a weapon. Please....

if it ain't broke, don't fix it

• Like 1

by RotoWire Staff
(51 mins ago) Jones (shoulder) was listed as limited on Wednesday's estimated injury report, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.

In the midst of his spectacular performance this past Sunday at Kansas City, Jones left the contest to have his shoulder examined, an issue that's still a bother at the start of Week 9 prep. The NFL's leader in touchdowns with 11 at the midpoint of the season, he'll attempt to get back to full participation by week's end with an eye toward Sunday's game versus the Chargers.

30 minutes ago, herschel said:

by RotoWire Staff
(51 mins ago) Jones (shoulder) was listed as limited on Wednesday's estimated injury report, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.

In the midst of his spectacular performance this past Sunday at Kansas City, Jones left the contest to have his shoulder examined, an issue that's still a bother at the start of Week 9 prep. The NFL's leader in touchdowns with 11 at the midpoint of the season, he'll attempt to get back to full participation by week's end with an eye toward Sunday's game versus the Chargers.

Glad i have Jamal now. I’m sure he’s good to go Sunday but definitely a perfect time to handcuff him. I hate for anything to happen to jones. He’s my favorite player. 

13 hours ago, herschel said:

by RotoWire Staff

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NEGATIVITY

The way my year is going Jones is going to be limited in this game.  Of course my opponent this week has Jamaal Williams.

Just now, Islanderman said:

The way my year is going Jones is going to be limited in this game.  Of course my opponent this week has Jamaal Williams.

If you have JWill just flex him. I mean, especially if Adams ends up being out again. Aaron and Jamaal put up like 60 points combined last week right? Something close to that I believe.

2 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

He hurt it before his long TD reception.  I think he'll be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

If you have JWill just flex him. I mean, especially if Adams ends up being out again. Aaron and Jamaal put up like 60 points combined last week right? Something close to that I believe.

Yea, but Jamaal is SOOOO td dependent. Without the TD's to fall back on the guy is unrosterable. 

That was something, I felt Adams being back would cause a slight disruption, but it appears that the game script totally changed...Hopefully they can get back on track next game. 

10 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Packaging jones in a deal. Not worth the risk to see how this plays out. 

I did this after the last dud and paid with my soul.

On the other hand, the volatility is super frustrating and painful.

Can this guy just get his coaches respect 

4 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Even if he earns that, Rodgers has to be in the right mood.

Edited by Proteus

I haven't watched the game yet, what happened?  Tough D?  Gamescript?  In the doghouse?

18 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Packaging jones in a deal. Not worth the risk to see how this plays out. 

Go ahead and sell. If you ain’t got the Heart to have a guy like jones you don’t deserve him. 

1 minute ago, hard1 said:

I wish, the reason he balls out is cus a lot of Ppl still underestimate him. Nobody in my league wanted him. 

But he’s been top 5 Rb this year 

4 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Go ahead and sell. If you ain’t got the Heart to have a guy like jones you don’t deserve him. 

I wish, the reason he balls out is cus a lot of Ppl still underestimate him. Nobody in my league wanted him. 

But he’s been top 5 Rb this year 

Oh hes been great but really 8 Carries? 1 catch? Hows that supposed to end... for a top 5 rb..

Edited by hard1