BrianM

I Quit My League- Here's Why

Hidden
1 hour ago, CooL said:

Bwahahaha. Your wife secretly gave herself hormone shots every day that made her feel sick without you knowing? She used donor sperm from this Peter Pernell guy because your swimmers weren’t getting the job done? Oh, and she paid $20K for the procedure without you noticing too?

Me thinks you need to go back to creative writing class to learn how to formulate a story without obvious holes.

Back on topic, I once quit a league because two buddies obviously colluded on trades two years in a row. No veto rules in the league. It was as if they had two entries which were combined to make one super team. 

Awesome story.  But I guess you had to throw in something so you could get your critique in.

I quit all dynasty leagues that involved player contracts, as I no longer wanted my success tied/locked to an individual who commits physical violence toward females. I want the opportunity to drop them at my discretion, with no $ penalty.

Edited by FollowTheLeader

On 1/10/2019 at 10:47 AM, FollowTheLeader said:

I quit all dynasty leagues that involved player contracts, as I no longer wanted my success tied/locked to an individual who commits physical violence toward females. I want the opportunity to drop them at my discretion, with no $ penalty.

Very noble of you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1