Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Beltz said:

Hahaa, I'm kinda of thinking that it wasn't a good move, but I also wanted to wait until tonights waivers went thru befor pulling the trigger on the trade.  I'm also in talks with a Conner for my Tyreek as well.  Just unsure about when this injury will heel for Hill & if he's gonna see the same looks after the rest of the Cheifs have been steppin up

Don't trade him period

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Traded Keenan for Tyreek Saturday and then Keenan goes off smh. I hope Tyreek is back soon and resumes his normal production. 

eep way too much

I traded Mike Williams and Tyler Boyd for him

you dont trade a WR1 for an injured WR1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

eep way too much

I traded Mike Williams and Tyler Boyd for him

you dont trade a WR1 for an injured WR1

I figured it was now or never. I'm banking on him coming back and being the playmaker he has always been. I think my receiving core (Golladay, McLaurin, Moore, Hardmon) can maintain until he's back.

Did anyone here about hill tampering with Ramsey trade. It's against NFL policy will he be ok?

Edited by Kars
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kars said:

Did anyone here about hill tampering with Ramsey trade. It's against NFL policy will he be ok?

Since the nfl is turning into the nba. It’s encouraged

59 minutes ago, Kars said:

I'm assuming the NFL decided to do nothing about it (aside from making him delete his tweet) given it happened a week ago and we haven't really heard anything about it. But maybe they are still looking at it and figuring out what to do. The most that would come out of it would be a fine, so no issue here fantasy wise if that's what you're wondering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kars said:

What happened?  Is there a source?

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

35 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

What happened?  Is there a source?

All he did was post this tweet after hearing news Ramsey requested a trade and that the Chiefs may be a possible destination for him.

Embedded Image
...which really is on the low end of the scale when it comes to tampering.

https://www.bardown.com/tyreek-hill-broke-the-nfl-s-tampering-rules-with-one-tweet-amid-the-jalen-ramsey-trade-rumours-1.1367418

1 hour ago, Idoolittle said:

Embedded Image

Maybe he hit return to early on his tweet and he actually meant to tweet...

@jalenramsey let's go out for some Za next time your in town, score some bud

or

@jalenramsey let's go hang out at my baby's momma's place and play some Madden

#tweettampering

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Braves16 said:

“Reek’s punishment for tampering shall be swift and severe.”—Lord Goodell

spacer.png

... i like where this is going - means Darwin will off the Night King  ... Weirwood - F.T.W.

• Haha 1

just look at the positive...he is bouncing around lol he is feeling good so its only a matter of time....we havent reached 4 weeks yet

26 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Seriously, what's the deal. Are we talking about him playing week 5....or like 6 or 7?

That seems like a good guess.   I’ll go with Week 6 at home vs the Texans or week 8 at home vs Pack.

Hill (collarbone) will not practice Wednesday, Nate Taylor of The Athletic reports.

Spin: Hill appears to be progressing well in his recovery, but he isn't yet able to resume practicing. The speedy wideout was initially handed a 4-to-6 week recovery timetable for the sternoclavicular injury he suffered Week 1 but now appears to be week-to-week. Sammy Watkins, Demarcus Robinson and Mecole Hardman will continue to serve as Kansas City's top receivers as long as Hill remains sidelined.

ESPN recent blurb on his player profile

gotta love "week to week" terminology is finally starting to be used
Edited by kmoore1521

I am so excited to have this dude back in the lineup. Actually, I’m more excited to just watch him play. What a beast

7 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

but then 😢

Lmao at how fast reek is in that clip, i can wait 2 more weeks, get 100% healthy

• Like 2