Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

just a heads up for those of us who are itching to trot him out there this week ...

if he is a GTD (and that seems like best case scenario atm) you can hedge by snagging one of the 49ers WRs if they're available ... maybe they were dropped due to a "meh" start (Pettis) or they haven't yet convinced the magick foosball community (Deebo).

they go Monday night, so, if 'Reek is out, and you have a wr slot open, you'll have contingency expedited with a player who not only can fill the void, but who just may be in for a very good game themselves.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

just a heads up for those of us who are itching to trot him out there this week ...

if he is a GTD (and that seems like best case scenario atm) you can hedge by snagging one of the 49ers WRs if they're available ... maybe they were dropped due to a "meh" start (Pettis) or they haven't yet convinced the magick foosball community (Deebo).

they go Monday night, so, if 'Reek is out, and you have a wr slot open, you'll have contingency expedited with a player who not only can fill the void, but who just may be in for a very good game themselves.

 

Good point. Pettis or Callaway can be decent options for security blankets. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

 

Good point. Pettis or Callaway can be decent options for security blankets. 

 

hmmm ... forgot about the Cab - i guess Landry is still in protocol?  good snag 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

just a heads up for those of us who are itching to trot him out there this week ...

if he is a GTD (and that seems like best case scenario atm) you can hedge by snagging one of the 49ers WRs if they're available ... maybe they were dropped due to a "meh" start (Pettis) or they haven't yet convinced the magick foosball community (Deebo).

they go Monday night, so, if 'Reek is out, and you have a wr slot open, you'll have contingency expedited with a player who not only can fill the void, but who just may be in for a very good game themselves.

Chiefs play Colts Sunday night. 

Monday is SF / Browns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

No way he plays this week imo

i have a lot of shares...

same big tyreek fan but think next week will be his return. They have no reason to rush him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't rush him back, but 2 limited practices to start the week make me hopeful that Tyreek might indeed return this week already.

If he was another week away from being game-ready, he would've sat out Wednesday because - well - Wednesday.

Hoping for a FP designation today. Another LP today would mean GTD on SNF, which is ugly for FF purposes. Since he had no setbacks and no issues catching the ball according to reports, I hope for a return this week. Obviously he has been explosive as always since the injury wasn't to his feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, frog34 said:

They won't rush him back, but 2 limited practices to start the week make me hopeful that Tyreek might indeed return this week already.

If he was another week away from being game-ready, he would've sat out Wednesday because - well - Wednesday.

Hoping for a FP designation today. Another LP today would mean GTD on SNF, which is ugly for FF purposes. Since he had no setbacks and no issues catching the ball according to reports, I hope for a return this week. Obviously he has been explosive as always since the injury wasn't to his feet.

Sunday night GTD or truely questionable is a hard situation. However, many Hill owners were able to snag one of the other Chief WR after the injury like Demarcus Robinson (or Hardman). Thankfully, many owners who do not have other Sunday night or Monday noght options can plug in Robinson, then make the switch if Hill is active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly doubt he plays - definitely just plan on not having him.  Would be surprised if he is not active week 6 though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprising but he is out.  Hopefully he can put in some full practices next week and return against Houston.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine that Hill will be out there in week 6.  I need him back in one of my money leagues because I only have a .500 record right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a trade on the table for him. Concerned about re-injury though. John Ross just got placed on IR for the same injury. One tackle could do it again. Where the roto doctors at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

Have a trade on the table for him. Concerned about re-injury though. John Ross just got placed on IR for the same injury. One tackle could do it again. Where the roto doctors at?

No worries my man,

On October 4, 2012, Amendola suffered a dislocated clavicle in the second quarter of the game versus the Arizona Cardinals.[29] In a rare case, instead of popping out, the clavicle popped in and came millimeters from puncturing his trachea and aorta, which could have killed him. Rams' medical staff called around the league for information but no teams had ever had players suffering a similar injury. Amendola was anesthetized before popping the clavicle back into place. Due to the unusual nature of the injury the Rams were not certain when Amendola would return,[30] but he was able to recover after just three weeks and recorded 11 catches for 102 yards in a hard-fought tie with the San Francisco 49ers.[31] He finished the season with 804 total yards, including 666 yards on 63 receptions and 122 yards on 17 punt returns.[32

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope after this game he is good to go. The chiefs offense is taking a hit and could definitely use him back. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be surprised if he doesn’t suit up next week against the Texans.  Watkins probably out and the offense stalled tonight for long periods of time.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ludawg23 said:

I would be surprised if he doesn’t suit up next week against the Texans.  Watkins probably out and the offense stalled tonight for long periods of time.

 

 

THIS. 

man, best thing for us 'Reek owners was an "L" on the big Sunday Night stage - much thanks and props the those Colts 👍

fresh and fired up for a track meet with Howstin - this is our 'Reek Week, fellas - hope you all treaded water in the interim. 

LET'S GET IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you scooped up Hardman following Tyreek's injury you can potentially have the Chiefs two top WRs next week if Watkins doesn't play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

*waits for the "Hill will not play Sunday vs. the Texans" news post*

 

BOO THIS MAN!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

BOO THIS MAN!

lol, hey I'm a Hill owner! Hoping for the return, I just know with my luck..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, collucho said:

If you scooped up Hardman following Tyreek's injury you can potentially have the Chiefs two top WRs next week if Watkins doesn't play. 

Not if Pringle has anything to say about it. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mortman212 said:

Well they need him back, lots of missed deep passes the last 2 weeks.  

It seemed like on a lot of the deep balls last night Mahomes wasn’t stepping into them like he normally does, it may have had something to do with his ankle being hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.