Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

It may be scary rolling him out there in the fantasy playoffs, but he is a freak athlete and healer. He should be okay.

would like to see any minor strain comps to see what return to play date makes sense. theilen i believe tried to come back after 1 missed week only to re-injure. i'd be very surprised if he was ready for week 13

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Week to week I’d assume. Perfect timing. 

Yes, perfect timing for their Bye week. We needed a replacement in our lineups for Week 12 anyways. Plan accordingly

Just now, austin316 said:

Yes, perfect timing for their Bye week. We needed a replacement in our lineups for Week 12 anyways. Plan accordingly

i'm looking at Washington vs dër Büngles or Gabriel vs the Jints (with Daniel at qb, hopefully) ... perhaps Gage vs the Yucs 🤷‍♂️

not the most inspiring players, but the opposition is as easy as it gets. 

• Like 1

Perfect timing with bye, but not the perfect injury. Hamstring injuries linger. And just look at Adam Thielen. He missed a game, then tried to come back and missed the next two, and now on bye. I'm very worried about this injury. I know he was trying to come back last night but that's just the competitor in these football players.

Edited by FitzMagic

1 hour ago, ss3walkman said:

With the bye week coming, now would be a good time to become Hardman or Robinson as insurance

Hardman yes, Robinson can be left on the wire.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Hardman yes, Robinson can be left on the wire.

I listed Robinson as well because Hardman isn’t available in a lot of leagues. 

Just now, ss3walkman said:

Even then I dont think he's worth it. He's been terrible outside of his big game vs Oakland. Pringle also had a big game too. I think we overrate the Chiefs WRs just because of Mahomes.

4 minutes ago, ss3walkman said:

Robinson was running his routes while he was out. Game plans change in-game with injuries. I'd expect Robinson to be highly involved if Reek is out after the bye. People forget, teams don't plan for their guys to get injured. What we saw last night isn't necessarily how it will go moving forward. They just adjust in that moment and assess the situation afterward. Mecole is still their return guy.

Edited by FitzMagic

4 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Even then I dont think he's worth it. He's been terrible outside of his big game vs Oakland. Pringle also had a big game too. I think we overrate the Chiefs WRs just because of Mahomes.

I mean, you can't really trust any receiver in that offense outside of Kelce and Hill. So it is a gamble with any of them. Hopefully Hill ends up being fine after the bye but I'm thinking he will miss another game.

• Like 1

He is going to want to play and any other season where the Raiders are not competitive, he would probably sit but this is a huge division game.  Worst case scenario is that he re-injures but just have to hope it is a minor strain and was held out as precaution given the stadium conditions and altitude.  Chiefs’ beatwriter did say if last night was an elimination game, he would have played.  He was back on the sidelines and never officially ruled out.

Bye week certainly helps.

Edited by ludawg23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Perfect timing with bye, but not the perfect injury. Hamstring injuries linger. And just look at Adam Thielen. He missed a game, then tried to come back and missed the next two, and now on bye. I'm very worried about this injury. I know he was trying to come back last night but that's just the competitor in these football players.

I know what you mean but they rushed theilen back out. I hear KC has one of the best training staffs. With how protective of mahomes....I can't assume they will rush him back out. That being said, hopefully he is fully healthy for the FF playoffs.

47 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I mean, you can't really trust any receiver in that offense outside of Kelce and Hill. So it is a gamble with any of them. Hopefully Hill ends up being fine after the bye but I'm thinking he will miss another game.

With waivers clearing tomorrow, I think you have to at least prepare yourself for a wide range of possibilities at this point. 

I agree on the idea that the receiving tree outside of Hill and Kelce is a gamble, and so if Hill does miss any games, you might be better off with a team with a more clearly defined receiving hierarchy.

7 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

The fact that he wanted to come back into the game is a good sign.

Being warm and having adrenaline can disguise a lot. I would not read much at all into him wanting back in the game IMO. 

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, Smoketheclay said:

**Crickets**

No injury update

Nothing to update   will probably hear something after he has his MRI in the next few days.   Until then my fantasy season is in limbo lol

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ZOMG!!11!1! IT'S RAP, THO ...

🤔

DAAAAAMN I just got the update and came here to post it - you're quick!

Great news about Hill.  Hopefully should be good to go after the bye