Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

Hoping he gets in some practice and is good to go vs. Raiders at home to see how the hammy holds up because if held out again and 1st game back on the road at New England is gonna be a nail bitter with 1st round of fantasy playoffs?  😲

• Like 1

i guess we'll see how the first injury report looks... DNP will pretty much assure he wont play... LP will give me hope... FP and i'll be ecstatic 

Edited by boredster
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's better than "wait and see", but, more often than not, when i hear "optimistic", it doesn't end well ...

I’m confused by this, would it be better if Andy Reid said he was pessimistic? It’s way too early to speculate about anything seeing as the chiefs haven’t had a practice in a week. I believe it was Aaron Rodgers who said “R-E-L-A-X”.

3 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

I’m confused by this, would it be better if Andy Reid said he was pessimistic? It’s way too early to speculate about anything seeing as the chiefs haven’t had a practice in a week. I believe it was Aaron Rodgers who said “R-E-L-A-X”.

most hammy injuries, even minor strains are 2-3 week injuries.... so its never too early to panic... even moreso since the injury impacts his speed... which is what makes him dangerous

Edited by boredster

1 minute ago, Ddam2013 said:

where the flyin' fudge do you see anything inferring me of the opinion that he WON'T play?

did you not read this?

18 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's better than "wait and see", 

show me where there was any "sky is falling" rhetoric ... show me. 

i said " MORE OFTEN THAN NOT THIS DOESN'T END WELL"

is that panic?  is that specifying he's toast?

Did we even get confirmation of an "injury"? Grade 1 strain, etc.?

A "twinge" could be cramping or tightness too, doesn't necessary mean "injury".

Trying to stay positive 🙏

15 minutes ago, SGagne said:

He will be fine.  He has this posted from 11/22

Great having Tyreek Hill come thru on his bye week to get some work in.

Are you sure that wasn't just them playing "rock paper scissors" and a pic showing that they tied on scissors?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's better than "wait and see", but, more often than not, when i hear "optimistic", it doesn't end well ...

I'm calling it right now.

GTD.  Active.  1 catch for 7 yards.

11 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I'm calling it right now.

GTD.  Active.  1 catch for 7 yards.

now, now, JESiete ... you need to breathe deep and reassess, lest the chest thumpers come at ya 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's what we need to hear ... just hope we get confo on FULL ✌

Depending on how many Sam Adams I have on Turkey Day, I may not even hastily plug in a streamer for him tomorrow at this rate.

Good to see he's healthy.

20+ mph winds expected for his game though. I don't like that, but if it helps Mahomes throw an extra 15 yards downfield it might even help. 

10 minutes ago, jccouger said:

20+ mph winds expected for his game though. I don't like that, but if it helps Mahomes throw an extra 15 yards downfield it might even help. 

Dang I just seen that too with the winds. Weather channel says 20-30 during say and 10-20 at night...hopefully theyll be on the lower end being a later afternoon game.

10 minutes ago, jccouger said:

... the beauty thing with 'Reek is that even a measly 5 yd slant has the potential to be housed every time - there is no one in the gig right now on that level - so he doesn't necessarily need the longer passes to score a ton of points. 

add to the above that if there is ONE qb/hc combo i want scheming for windy conditions it's 'Homie/KoolAid - expect a couple/few runs dialed up for Cheeetuhhh as well 🙋‍♂️

• Like 1

RW blurb has him practicing in full today but it links to the twitter page that says he will practice but they don't know at what capacity.

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

I'm happier than a camel on Wednesday.

Edited by FitzMagic

He put up good numbers the last time he returned from injury this season. I’m relying on him again.

Dude game and dude season for Hill...should have known...Get paid and performance goes down the toilet.

In my standard league both DJ and OBJ have more fantasy points after week 13.

And now he gets NE!