Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Bought Tyreek at an all time low in a keeper league. It is possible we were quick to rush judgement or maybe he is guilty. Could also, be a terrible sign that the Chiefs haven't talked to him during the investigation. They already tried to trade him at the beginning of free agency, so maybe a team like the Packers can come in cheap.

Drew rosenhaus said he wasn't aware of them shopping hill...you think at least he would know

1 hour ago, BrianM said:

Mind if I ask what you paid for him?  I'm a Tyreek owner who can keep him for a 6th- naturally he was one of my studs.    

Also I don't think they tried to trade him as much as they fielded calls from interested teams, but naturally i'm not in the room.   

Traded 79 for 91 and hill.

3 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Traded 79 for 91 and hill.

Yeah, steal.   Worth the risk.   

18 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

They already tried to trade him at the beginning of free agency, so maybe a team like the Packers can come in cheap.

it would take a team with questionable morals to cash in on tyreek hill, and with the browns maxed out on acquisitions they may not be in the running... with the patriots feeling remorse at not having landed antonio brown, they seem more likely a candidate than the packers

2015%252F09%252F17%252Fd0%252FSouthPark.

Its articles like this crap that give NY a bad name. What exactly is he supposed to say? 

1 hour ago, urban2014 said:

Its articles like this crap that give NY a bad name. What exactly is he supposed to say? 

If he is innocent, then he should go about his life as if it didn't happen. If he is guilty, he probably would've been on the forefront of everything and seeking help. The Police report to me doesn't say much. The incident with a broken arm doesn't have his name on it. He could've been the one to report it for all we know. We're smearing this mans image, before due process even takes it course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban2014 said:

new york does NOT have a bad name...

only the new york post

weiner-second-coming-erect-me-56a753803d

9 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

new york does NOT have a bad name...

only the new york post

weiner-second-coming-erect-me-56a753803d

Fair point,  however the NY Times isn't that far away

4 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Fair point,  however the NY Times isn't that far away

i think the more relevant points to take from the new york post article is 1) tyreek is training and preparing as if he's starting week 1 in september, and 2) regardless of whether or not he's guilty in the eyes of the law, the NFL has a different set of lenses and will surely suspend him. the post's including a case that was previously expunged only throws gasoline on the fire.

2 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

i think the more relevant points to take from the new york post article is 1) tyreek is training and preparing as if he's starting week 1 in september, and 2) regardless of whether or not he's guilty in the eyes of the law, the NFL has a different set of lenses and will surely suspend him. the post's including a case that was previously expunged only throws gasoline on the fire.

Definitely.  Like the Count of Monte Cristo said.. All we can do is "wait and hope"

Hill's son has now been removed from their home. Another step in the wrong direction for Hill.

Innocent until proven guilty and all but with this guys past transgressions and now these accusations, I'm starting to think he truly is a piece of garbage.

50 minutes ago, Dahk said:

Innocent until proven guilty and all but with this guys past transgressions and now these accusations, I'm starting to think he truly is a piece of garbage.

I don't even think that's a question anymore. The only questions are A), Are there legitimate legal ramifications that lead to a suspension? Or B), is the apparence of serious child neglect/abuse bad enough optics that the NFL or Chiefs decide to act?

That's basically three hurdles Tyeek has to clear if he wants to play football for the Chiefs, or for any team before about week nine. 

• Thanks 1

Three-year-olds do tend to fall down and break their arms, and worse, from time to time.  Medical experts say that three is one of the most dangerous ages to be a child because many children that age are fairly strong and agile, yet they possess just about zero judgment when it comes to making decisions about their own safety.  Maybe this was just one of those things--an accident that could happen literally with any parent.  The fact that the child has been removed from the home is obviously a troubling sign, however.  The Chiefs and the NFL sure are keeping quiet about it!  Let's hope for Roger's sake there was no nanny-cam footage of the incident that TMZ can get their hands on.

Edited by SharkSwimmer

I bet the chiefs are wishing they had kept Kareem Hunt right about now

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dahk said:

Starting to? He is a piece of garbage based on his past, even if nothing comes of this (though that doesn’t seem likely to happen)

50 minutes ago, Yanksfan06 said:

Starting to? He is a piece of garbage based on his past, even if nothing comes of this (though that doesn’t seem likely to happen)

one man's garbage is another man's recyclables

or more aptly, the chief's garbage is the brown's recyclables

too bad the browns paid 90 million dollars for odell beckham jr ---- they might have furthered their thug reputation and plucked a cut-and-suspended tyreek hill out of the dropped garbage

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

one man's garbage is another man's recyclables

or more aptly, the chief's garbage is the brown's recyclables

too bad the browns paid 90 million dollars for odell beckham jr ---- they might have furthered their thug reputation and plucked a cut-and-suspended tyreek hill out of the dropped garbage

The Redskins will pluck him as soon as he is cut. They have no morals or standards or care what anyone else thinks of them. they prove this by refusing to change their name and picking up Ruben foster 10 minutes after he was cut. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

The Redskins will pluck him as soon as he is cut. They have no morals or standards or care what anyone else thinks of them. they prove this by refusing to change their name and picking up Ruben foster 10 minutes after he was cut. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Three-year-olds do tend to fall down and break their arms, and worse, from time to time.  Medical experts say that three is one of the most dangerous ages to be a child because many children that age are fairly strong and agile, yet they possess just about zero judgment when it comes to making decisions about their own safety.  Maybe this was just one of those things--an accident that could happen literally with any parent.  The fact that the child has been removed from the home is obviously a troubling sign, however.  The Chiefs and the NFL sure are keeping quiet about it!  Let's hope for Roger's sake there was no nanny-cam footage of the incident that TMZ can get their hands on.

As you said, 3 is a dangerous age for accidents that may break an arm, however it is pretty rare to actually remove a child from the home. It takes a lot for the state to take that action. They do not do that unless the evidence points strongly towards neglect/abuse. 

I

I do not see the chiefs/nfl staying quiet a good sign. They often do until the suspension is announced. 

44 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

cause 20 SJW white people think they should change it they should?  I have worked and grew up with Indians my entire life, none of them have ever been offended, and a vast majority of them that aren't 49er fans are Redskin fans