Corleone

Saquon Barkley 2019 Outlook

Limited practice (ankle) to start week. General soreness from game according to reports.

3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Limited practice (ankle) to start week. General soreness from game according to reports.

Hopefully he's limited all week.  Rest up big fella. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

Hopefully he's limited all week.  Rest up big fella. 

Yeah, Lord knows he needs it. Take all the rest you need.

Passing game usage was encouraging, this is the Saquon we expected when we made him #1.

• Like 1

I feel like Saquon has been meh this year.  I mean he’s consistent when he plays but man what happened to do those 40 point fantasy weeks?

Just now, dlionsfan901 said:

I feel like Saquon has been meh this year.  I mean he’s consistent when he plays but man what happened to do those 40 point fantasy weeks?

His team sucks. But I'm sure we will see some big weeks coming up, assuming good health.

Just now, dlionsfan901 said:

I agree it’s frustrating especially with what CMC is doing but he still looks great. Just hope the really big weeks are coming.

Yeah, I agree with you guys. For being our number 1 pick (at least for most of us), he's been a little frustrating. Luckily I have Dalvin Cook to off-set his production though so it's still been working out for me.

• Like 1

Dude has played 4 full games. 2 were with the most washed up QB in the NFL and 1 was his first game from an injury in over a month.

Ya’ll tripping. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I feel like he's been hurt for 3 out of 8 games. I feel he left one game early due to injury against the same team CMC got checked by, TB. Yet, outscored CMC in limited action against TB. I feel like you are being very unfair here with your assessment of Saquon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

He just scored 24 in half ppr. How many 40 point weeks did he have last year? Also check his playoff schedule. 

43 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

He had 143 yards and a TD last week in an unfavorable game situation in a game he could have missed entirely due to injury based on the initial prognosis.

• Like 1

He got hurt? Why is anyone surprised he hasn't been worth a top pick? He has had one dud when active, which was the game he got injured. Stupid complaints all around. 

Wut unhappy with his performances? I feel like he's been pretty on par with performances from last season for the games that he's been healthy. He mostly scored in the 20 point range last year and had a few in the 30's. He never had any in 40's for PPR unless you played with some special rules? I'm sure he'll have some 30+ points coming, but he's been healthy for FOUR games. Are ya'll just trying to find anything to complain about?

The writing was on the wall that he wouldn't have a CMC season with NYG losing OBJ and terrible QB play. You can only blame yourself for not picking CMC first.

FYI i picked 2nd in my league and first pick took CMC. I would have taken CMC first as well, but still have no complaints with Barkley at 2nd.

• Like 1

He is due for a 40+ point game. That's why we drafted him #1.

Hopefully, it's in week 15 and 16 of the fantasy playoffs at home against Miami and then @WASH in the championship game.

I can wait for that.

• Haha 1

If there are owners who are actually down on Barkley - jump on the phone and try to steal him asap.......healthy Barkley is going to go wild in the fantasy playoffs  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

He is due for a 40+ point game. That's why we drafted him #1.

Hopefully, it's in week 15 and 16 of the fantasy playoffs at home against Miami and then @WASH in the championship game.

I can wait for that.

DisloyalShabbyChinchilla-size_restricted

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, trolltoll said:

Wut unhappy with his performances? I feel like he's been pretty on par with performances from last season for the games that he's been healthy. He mostly scored in the 20 point range last year and had a few in the 30's. He never had any in 40's for PPR unless you played with some special rules? I'm sure he'll have some 30+ points coming, but he's been healthy for FOUR games. Are ya'll just trying to find anything to complain about?

The writing was on the wall that he wouldn't have a CMC season with NYG losing OBJ and terrible QB play. You can only blame yourself for not picking CMC first.

FYI i picked 2nd in my league and first pick took CMC. I would have taken CMC first as well, but still have no complaints with Barkley at 2nd.

cant like this comment enough.  Spot on.  

Barkley over CMC for me. You can’t predict injuries and let’s not act like CMC didn’t get dominated by the Bucs twice.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:42 PM, dlionsfan901 said:

In ppr games for my league this year. Did you mean meh that ONE game?

43 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

In ppr games for my league this year. Did you mean meh that ONE game?

Why is that game even in there? He missed most of it.