Corleone

Saquon Barkley 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Why is that game even in there? He missed most of it. 

Cause I still only got 7.7 in that game. We dont extrapolate in our league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CMC > Saquon in Fantasy. Saquon >>> CMC in real life. Unfortunate injury took away a few games, but it's dumb to complain about his play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do Barkley owners feel compelled to own Gallman as a handcuff? 

Not in the mood to watch Barkley go down on MNF and not have Gallman. Hate handcuffing though. He's sitting in waivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kyoun1e said:

Do Barkley owners feel compelled to own Gallman as a handcuff? 

Not in the mood to watch Barkley go down on MNF and not have Gallman. Hate handcuffing though. He's sitting in waivers.

I don't really see the point of handcuffing a great talent with a replacement level player on a bad team.

Yeah, Gallman had a touchdown and 62 yards in the Redskins game this year.  But it's not as if you'd be getting anything close to Barkley level output most games if he was hurt.  I mean, if you've got a roster spot to burn and no better options, sure, go for it.  But no one is gonna be particularly excited about starting Wayne Gallman ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barkley looked pissed at the end of the game.

Offensive line sucks and the defense sucks. I haven't watched the Giants play this year but heard good things about Jones. The dude sucks. He can't make reads to save his life. The coaching also is horrible. 

Regardless, it's fine. The schedule is nice going forward. Jets are a mess, Bears are falling apart, Packers aren't a great matchup, Eagles defense sucks, Dolphins are easy money, and Redskins are easy money.

Ride or die with Barkley. Too bad all we are going to hear is b****** in this thread about how he is a bust, underwhelming, and etc. f--- off ahead of time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Barkley looked pissed at the end of the game.

Offensive line sucks and the defense sucks. I haven't watched the Giants play this year but heard good things about Jones. The dude sucks. He can't make reads to save his life. The coaching also is horrible. 

Regardless, it's fine. The schedule is nice going forward. Jets are a mess, Bears are falling apart, Packers aren't a great matchup, Eagles defense sucks, Dolphins are easy money, and Redskins are easy money.

Ride or die with Barkley. Too bad all we are going to hear is b****** in this thread about how he is a bust, underwhelming, and etc. f--- off ahead of time. 

Did you hear? CMC should have been the #1 overall pick

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bhawks489 said:

Did you hear? CMC should have been the #1 overall pick

Here was my top 10 going into the season:

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Thomas

4. Evans

5. Elliot

6. Jones

7. Godwin

8. Chubb

9. Kupp

10. Jacobs

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Here was my top 10 going into the season:

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Thomas

4. Evans

5. Elliot

6. Jones

7. Godwin

8. Chubb

9. Kupp

10. Jacobs

 

 

Same. Maybe people would win more championships if they knew how to draft like us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Here was my top 10 going into the season:

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Thomas

4. Evans

5. Elliot

6. Jones

7. Godwin

8. Chubb

9. Kupp

10. Jacobs

 

Lockett was 11, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZappB said:

Lockett was 11, right?

I dunno about you, but personally, I had it as Patriots Dst at #11.

Obviously shoulda had ‘em higher though.

Shame on me for missing the boat there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we stick to Barkley talk?

I hope the Giants get it together. QB scrub Jones looks bad. The O-line looks bad. 

Was this an aberration or the norm going forward? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

Can we stick to Barkley talk?

I hope the Giants get it together. QB scrub Jones looks bad. The O-line looks bad. 

Was this an aberration or the norm going forward? 

Aberration. More so due to highly favorable remaining schedule more than anything else. But who cares what the damn reason is. Points is points is points. And tonight’s performance against Dallas, in comparison to the opponents the Giants have in store ROS, this really should be an aberration. 

Edited by Chest-Rockwell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

Can we stick to Barkley talk?

Humor is a common way of dealing with pain

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I don't really see the point of handcuffing a great talent with a replacement level player on a bad team.

Yeah, Gallman had a touchdown and 62 yards in the Redskins game this year.  But it's not as if you'd be getting anything close to Barkley level output most games if he was hurt.  I mean, if you've got a roster spot to burn and no better options, sure, go for it.  But no one is gonna be particularly excited about starting Wayne Gallman ever.

Look at their playoff schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Barkley looked pissed at the end of the game.

Offensive line sucks and the defense sucks. I haven't watched the Giants play this year but heard good things about Jones. The dude sucks. He can't make reads to save his life. The coaching also is horrible. 

Regardless, it's fine. The schedule is nice going forward. Jets are a mess, Bears are falling apart, Packers aren't a great matchup, Eagles defense sucks, Dolphins are easy money, and Redskins are easy money.

Ride or die with Barkley. Too bad all we are going to hear is b****** in this thread about how he is a bust, underwhelming, and etc. f--- off ahead of time. 

PLaycalling was horrible. They kept running him up the gut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mbell317 said:

Can we stick to Barkley talk?

I hope the Giants get it together. QB scrub Jones looks bad. The O-line looks bad. 

Was this an aberration or the norm going forward? 

Jones looks fine for a rookie. He needs to stop fumbling though. The OLine is ok. The playcalling was horrendous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Look at their playoff schedule.

Yawn.  Slap a wet noodle against a rock or a pillow, it's still a wet noodle.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

Aberration. More so due to highly favorable remaining schedule more than anything else. But who cares what the damn reason is. Points is points is points. And tonight’s performance against Dallas, in comparison to the opponents the Giants have in store ROS, this really should be an aberration. 

Concur.

Dallas may have the best linebacking corps in the NFL in terms of how they match up with dual threat RBs.  And if Barkley scores on that big catch rather than getting caught at the 5 nobody is complaining about last night's effort.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, yanksman said:

PLaycalling was horrible. They kept running him up the gut.

 

You know play calling was bad when even Booger McFarland realized play calling was bad.  That long reception was a taste of how they should be striving to get Barkley the ball: in space with some room to get up to speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mbell317 said:

Can we stick to Barkley talk?

I hope the Giants get it together. QB scrub Jones looks bad. The O-line looks bad. 

Was this an aberration or the norm going forward? 

For whatever reason Dallas seems to do a really good job at slowing down Barkley in the running game, aberration as this guy is still the best RB in the NFL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 10:44 PM, ak427 said:

CMC > Saquon in Fantasy. Saquon >>> CMC in real life. Unfortunate injury took away a few games, but it's dumb to complain about his play

CMC is better than saquon in fantasy and is even better than saquon in real life. Saquon carries look like this 1-2-1-0-3-2-4-0-4-0-3-3-75-0-0-2. That 75 yarder is great for the highlight reel but hhisinability to get 4-5 yards on most of his carries (like Zeke and CMC can) hurts his offense. 

For fantasy purposes, no one cares how you get to 100yds so the 15 useless runs don't matter to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NYG miss ODB obviously. Tate doesn’t help Barkley nearly as much. ODB misses the NYG. Funny how the Giants are ruining their careers. Barkley is an awesome talent and it’s a shame he went to the Giants who needed so many pieces before a RB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

CMC is better than saquon in fantasy and is even better than saquon in real life. Saquon carries look like this 1-2-1-0-3-2-4-0-4-0-3-3-75-0-0-2. That 75 yarder is great for the highlight reel but hhisinability to get 4-5 yards on most of his carries (like Zeke and CMC can) hurts his offense. 

For fantasy purposes, no one cares how you get to 100yds so the 15 useless runs don't matter to us.

Lol CMC is an amazing player, but is propped up to an extent by a coaching staff that doesn't take him off the field and uses him like a WR in addition to RB. Replace Saquon with CMC on the Giants and he would be struggling to do anything behind this O-Line and with this moronic coaching staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.