munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

What would that be centered on other than Hunt w/ the Chiefs?  That concern can't be coming from Nick Chubb's performance and abilities in 2019.

Hunt is definately electric no doubt about that.  Im just worried for Chubbs production once Hunt comes back.  He may be slowed from the surgery and not practicing for months but he can certainly recover fast and contribute.  That is my concern for Chubbs outlook.  Chubb is a stud!

1 minute ago, FFdisciple said:

Hunt is definately electric no doubt about that.  Im just worried for Chubbs production once Hunt comes back.  He may be slowed from the surgery and not practicing for months but he can certainly recover fast and contribute.  That is my concern for Chubbs outlook.  Chubb is a stud!

I understand, but I can't say I share that concern.  To me it's pretty simple - If Chubb is healthy they're giving him the rock.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I understand, but I can't say I share that concern.  To me it's pretty simple - If Chubb is healthy they're giving him the rock.

Im hoping you are correct.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Newtown said:

Elliott gets Bears, Rams and Eagles.

Chubb gets Bengals, Cardinals and Ravens.

But then there is the looming Hunt risk...

Yikes, sucks for Elliott owners.

And this only makes me want to hold onto Chubb more than ever. I'm not worried about Hunt when they're going to be running all over those teams.

[...] Now that I own Chubb it would take CMC or AK (would think hard about Zeke). Thats it. Can't see how any RB can be ranked higher, especially with browns trending up. Funny how yahoo had him ranked 5th overall and people were laughing at it. In a redraft after the big 4 I think I would be going Chubb here. Especially with DHop looking a little off.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, liammo29 said:

[...] Now that I own Chubb it would take CMC or AK (would think hard about Zeke). Thats it. Can't see how any RB can be ranked higher, especially with browns trending up. Funny how yahoo had him ranked 5th overall and people were laughing at it. In a redraft after the big 4 I think I would be going Chubb here. Especially with DHop looking a little off.

I would take CMC or Cook over Chubb. Elliott would be right up there even with his ROS schedule.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, liammo29 said:

Fell to 16th overall for me in my12 teamer. If I hadn't missed with beckham I'd be pumped. 

19 hours ago, maxim730 said:

They look real to me, except for the one where he's jumping. If his vertical is 38.5" (as indicated by the article) than that means the other sprinters would all be like 4'6" tall, lol. I don't think it's PS, just forced perspective with how everyone is standing.

Haha... I love this dude.  On a team full of guys who won’t shutup (OBJ, Baker, Landry), he’s the only one who consistently performs.

Also, for those worried about Hilliard’s role at goalline, fast forward to 5:40.  After the last TD, he’s on the sideline and says he was tired from the 88-yard run.  They had the game won and were giving him a rest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

if some industrious chap slapped that on the front of one of doze hype train gifs, well ... i might just fuggin' spontaneously combust 🤣

You mean like this?  CHOO CHOO!!!!  😂

train.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

You mean like this?  CHOO CHOO!!!!  😂

train.jpg

P.O.T.Y.!!!!!1!!  I LUV THE INNERWEBZ!!1!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💥💥💥💥💥

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Haha... I love this dude.  On a team full of guys who won’t shutup (OBJ, Baker, Landry), he’s the only one who consistently performs.

Also, for those worried about Hilliard’s role at goalline, fast forward to 5:40.  After the last TD, he’s on the sideline and says he was tired from the 88-yard run.  They had the game won and were giving him a rest.

Love seeing how humble, hungry and smart this kid is.  

On 10/4/2019 at 12:22 PM, SkinsChargersFan said:

This guy is like the Kawhi Leonard of RBs. Doesn't say anything just goes and performs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, urbank07 said:

This guy is like the Kawhi Leonard of RBs. Doesn't say anything just goes and performs.

"Pass block man" gets paid?

28 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

49ers will shut him down tomorrow 

Care to elaborate? Niners already gave up 5 YPC to the Bucs on the road, then faced Anemic rushing attacks in Cincy and Pit (first game with Rudolph on the road.)

I would like your statistical evidence aside from that. Chubb's a lock for 10 pts minimum. 

47.5 over/under with 49ers basically a pick'em favorite as well. Probability that Chubb scores a TD vs other Browns players is definitely higher, let alone the high probability that Jimmy D throws a pick in his own territory. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 2

Just now, PlayTheWaivers said:

Care to elaborate? Niners already gave up 5 YPC to the Bucs on the road, then faced Anemic rushing attacks in Cincy and Pit (first game with Rudolph on the road.)

I would like your statistical evidence aside from that. Chubb's a lock for 10 pts minimum. 

Mixon also playing at <100% with an ankle injury (first game after getting injured), and James Conner was playing with a banged up knee (first game after getting injured). 49ers rushing defense is probably a lower-end top 10 unit, but I wouldn't put them in the elite category just yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

That’s what the 3 cbs analysts said last week b4 the ravens game and that didn’t work out to well  

7 minutes ago, Brye said:

That’s what the 3 cbs analysts said last week b4 the ravens game and that didn’t work out to well  

Never trust a cbs analyst

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

That's some big time belief in DeForest Buckner, Fred Warner and Javorski Tartt.

Any given Sunday (or Monday Night) I guess, but I tend to agree with some others that their run defense results have been more circumstantial than a new Steel Curtain.

Guess we'll see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Never trust a cbs analyst

I didn’t and Chubb won me my week but the same can be said of some of the roto truthers In here 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Brye said:

Over or under Chubb for 10 points tomorrow night?

Over- sorta pessimist but I need a monster game out of the guy- hoping he breaks a long td. Everyone though Rams pass defense at home was elite until jameis shredded them. Hoping the same here for 49ers run d

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Over- sorta pessimist but I need a monster game out of the guy- hoping he breaks a long td. Everyone though Rams pass defense at home was elite until jameis shredded them. Hoping the same here for 49ers run d

The 49ers run defense isn’t as good as advertised.  They have played some pretty bad running teams either with horrible offensive lines or bad rbs