munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

Dolphins Steelers again then the bengals that’s 3 straight for you. Try looking at the schedule next time.

The Browns are not exactly models of consistency here

23 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

He appeared to tweak his groin...I am just speculating on it being a multi wheeler 

That’s the best you can do? Is hope for a Chubb injury for hunt to be relevant?

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

That’s the best you can do? Is hope for a Chubb injury for hunt to be relevant?

Last time I checked Hunt has outscored Chubb in PPR the 2 weeks he's active. Your guy just put up rb3 numbers with 27 touches. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Last time I checked Hunt has outscored Chubb in PPR the 2 weeks he's active. Your guy just put up rb3 numbers with 27 touches. 

Whoa man don’t hit them with the truth, they can’t handle the truth. They still think Chubb is an RB1. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, street sharks said:

The Browns are not exactly models of consistency here

I’ve said this already before. People are panicking on hunt and while he may steal some yards from Chubb at the end of the day the offense looks way better moving the ball. Which will produce more scoring opportunities just like today. He just ended up getting robbed but that happens. I think he was averaging 2-3 catches a game before hunt got here. That’s what the panick is over? 2-3 catches for maybe 10-15 yards. 

1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

I’ve said this already before. People are panicking on hunt and while he may steal some yards from Chubb at the end of the day the offense looks way better moving the ball. Which will produce more scoring opportunities just like today. He just ended up getting robbed but that happens. I think he was averaging 2-3 catches a game before hunt got here. That’s what the panick is over? 2-3 catches for maybe 10-15 yards. 

In PPR that's a pretty sizable drop in expected points tbh. That's the difference between 9 points like tonight vs possibly 13 or 14

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Whoa man don’t hit them with the truth, they can’t handle the truth. They still think Chubb is an RB1. 

Chubb is basically a better version of Marlon Mack now fantasy wise ROS.. No receiving work, lower floor, no RB1= Simple.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

That’s what full PPR does is turn nobodies into somebody’s. That’s nothing new. If you want to play in full participation point PPR you shouldn’t have drafted Chubb to begin with. And again there’s only one McCaffrey. He’s really the only guy whose getting a ton of passing work. Again you guys act like work horse running backs that do it all are growing on trees these days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroNY said:

Chubb is basically a better version of Marlon Mack now fantasy wise ROS.. No receiving work, lower floor, no RB1= Simple.

Yeah name 10 RBs you would rather have over Chubb?

The real concern for me is him getting the Sony Michel treatment. Nothing but carries straight up the gut and is obvious what the play is...on a much worse team. Problem is, that’s what Sony’s talent dictates. Chubb is infinitely more talented. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

In PPR

Barkley kamara bell jones Henry white cook Zeke cmac fournette Jacobs Carson 

Edited by Ryansm11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

In PPR

He said 10...you went overboard.  

• Haha 2

I'll give it a crack. Everything I say is PPR cause that's the only scoring format I play in right now.

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Zeke

4. Fournette

5. Aaron Jones

6. Carson

7. Henry (at least someone can get TDs)

8. Kamara

9. Melvin

10. Saquon

I was going to put Conner above but he got hurt. Jacobs is a wash. It's close. DJ if he was healthy would be up there.  I'd rather have Chubb over Bell. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

In PPR

Dude in PPR I wouldn't be shocked if someone like Ronald Jones starts outscoring him consistently like the last two weeks... and again this is just ROS not an indictment on Chubbs talent.. But he's not an RB1 ROS.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, theSPANKER said:

He said 10...you went overboard.  

I forgot Melvin Gordon too. 

• Like 1

I'll give it a crack. Everything I say is PPR cause that's the only scoring format I play in right now.

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Zeke

4. Fournette

5. Aaron Jones

6. Carson

8. Kamara

9. Melvin

10. Saquon

I was going to put Conner above but he got hurt. Jacobs is a wash. It's close. DJ if he was healthy would be up there.  I'd rather have Chubb over Bell. 

Jacobs is not a wash for me.. He's getting involved more and more in the passing game with each passing week but I agree with this list.

2 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Zeke

4. Fournette

5. Aaron Jones

6. Carson

8. Kamara

9. Melvin

10. Saquon

Wha?  In PPR you are wrong here Sir.  Bell catches quite a bit out of the backfield.  

1. CMC

2. Cook

3. Zeke

4. Fournette

5. Aaron Jones

6. Carson

8. Kamara

9. Melvin

10. Saquon

Kamara feels like he’s now in a split with Murray.  Ekeler gets most of the passes on the chargers. Carson doesn’t catch too much I mean these guys are a wash. Henry doesn’t even catch the ball lol. Jones is another guy in a split whose TD dependent and going to have some bad games himself. I mean half these guys are coin flips compared to Chubb. He scores one of those TDs today and no one complains.

Entered tonight averaging 4 targets/game - received (shockingly) 4 targets last week with Hunt.  There really wasn’t much of a need to target him tonight, as the Steelers never really posed much of a threat.  For as long as Chubb has been starting, he has always been paired with a third-down pass-catching back.  I think it’s more significant that he continues to see a ton of carries and was able to nearly hit 100 yards against one of the best defenses in the league.  His lack of opportunity at the GL tonight seemed flukish (QB sneak, toss to uncovered Landry with blown coverage).

Count me in the camp of those who aren’t concerned.

Edited by BMcP
  • Like 1

He scores one of those TDs today and no one complains.

But he didn’t. He didn’t last week either and that’s what everyone was saying. 

5 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

But he didn’t. He didn’t last week either and that’s what everyone was saying. 

The TDs are going to come and when’s they do all the people here complaining will disappear. He got 27 carries and people are crying over it. Crazy. He didn’t even break any long runs like he usually does. Also the TDs it’s not like hunt is stealing them. Now if that was the case I wouldn’t be defending the situation. It just has been bad play calling for him this week and he got stuffed last week. He also has 3 sweet matchups coming up again. 

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Thanks 1

First RB in the league to 1,000 yards on the ground.  #2 in rushing attempts through 10 games behind only Dalvin Cook. 

27 carries in a game tonight for 92 yards helping his team beat what was being touted as "the NFL's hottest defense." 

Averaging over 100 yards rushing per game this season. 

Entering this week is the 6th highest scoring RB in .5 PPR.

I have Saquan Barkley and LeVeon Bell and Nick Chubb's MY RB1.  Your mileage may vary and the injury could suck.  But Chubb rocks.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Is anyone not trolling calling him a FLEX? Most people that aren't Chubb supporters consider him a high rb2 at worst around (around 12-15).

Also using the argument that he's the rb6 for projections going forward has as much validity as someone saying he's been a mid rb3 in his past 4 games. 

What's your reasoning that Chubb can't maintain an RB6 pace for the rest of the year? In the 2 games back with Hunt his touches have largely been steady and his schedule the rest of the season isn't bad either with MIA, PIT, CIN, ARI, BAL.

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

First RB in the league to 1,000 yards on the ground.  #2 in rushing attempts through 10 games behind only Dalvin Cook. 

27 carries in a game tonight for 92 yards helping his team beat what was being touted as "the NFL's hottest defense." 

Averaging over 100 yards rushing per game this season. 

Entering this week is the 6th highest scoring RB in .5 PPR.

I have Saquan Barkley and LeVeon Bell and Nick Chubb's MY RB1.  Your mileage may vary and the injury could suck.  But Chubb rocks.

Whatchusaid. 

BTW - There is no injury. Troll in this thread is the only one who is saying anything about injury lmao

150/2, 125/1, 160/2, 115/1 incoming.  Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1