munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I feel pretty good. Whether it’s Hodges or Rudolph, the Steelers will likely have a hard time sustaining drives, which means Chubb will likely get plenty of touches.

I don’t expect a huge day like today, but I could see something like 80 rush yards, 2/20 through the air and a 50% chance of TD.

Probably the most realistic stat-line I've seen. It's pretty much his floor.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

Yeah, I think his floor this year is probably around 65-70 yards rushing, no catches, no TDs. I know he’s been slightly above that in his two worst games so far (Weeks 1 & 11, depending on your scoring).

TDs have been his biggest struggle this year, but I like the way the offense is looking right now, so a 50% chance of a score I think is very realistic. If you get that, you’re looking at likely 15-18 in a half PPR.

• Thanks 1

Plus that upcoming schedule is Biggie Smalls type JUICY - Pitt, Cincy, AZ and Baltimore.  Obviously Baltimore is humming right now but the game is in Cleveland, they smacked them once, and the Browns offense is starting to play a lot better.  

1 hour ago, Fort4242 said:

Plus that upcoming schedule is Biggie Smalls type JUICY - Pitt, Cincy, AZ and Baltimore.  Obviously Baltimore is humming right now but the game is in Cleveland, they smacked them once, and the Browns offense is starting to play a lot better.  

I have a hard time believing the Browns will smack them again but, could be wrong.  I also have full wood for Lamar Jackson right now so I could be biased. (A full on chub if you will.)

Edited by fullonchubb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chubb could just carry my FFB all the way to a championship with the schedule the Browns have the rest of the way and the way they have been putting up the points. I also know they won't be sitting any players because they are on the the fringe of making the playoffs themselves so they need all the players they can get in the game. If I can get my QB's in order Chubb could lead me to the championship. 

19 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I don’t expect a huge day like today, but I could see something like 80 rush yards, 2/20 through the air and a 50% chance of TD.

10 hours ago, dropshadows said:

Doesn’t Chubb average 100 yards per game ? Could you explain your meaning of floor 

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Doesn’t Chubb average 100 yards per game ? Could you explain your meaning of floor 

I’m not sure if you’re trying to be a smarta** or not, but he’s had 5 games under 100 all-purpose yards this year.  So his floor would be less than 100 yards.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I’m not sure if you’re trying to be a smarta** or not, but he’s had 5 games under 100 all-purpose yards this year.  So his floor would be less than 100 yards.

Are you sure

7 hours ago, Fort4242 said:

Baltimore will blow out Cleveland in their rematch.  The Ravens were embarrassed @ home earlier in the year by the Browns.  The remaining match ups look good.  

10 hours ago, Swinger said:

Baltimore will blow out Cleveland in their rematch.  The Ravens were embarrassed @ home earlier in the year by the Browns.  The remaining match ups look good.  

I think so too, but Chubb will still run for at least 75yards and maybe squeek in a TD. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swinger said:

15 hours ago, fullonchubb said:

I have a hard time believing the Browns will smack them again but, could be wrong.  I also have full wood for Lamar Jackson right now so I could be biased. (A full on chub if you will.)

Yeah I don't expect Cleveland to smack Baltimore again.  Just saying they did it once in Baltimore so it's possible Chubb puts on another great game. 

• Like 2

Chris Harris and his cronies are convinced that hunt is and has been the better player than Chubb...just based off of his elusiveness and spin moves, etc. They're also still concerned about Chubb if they fall behind in a game. I dont necessarily agree as they don't take into account that Chubb has 10 games of full time workload on his body vs. hunt.  At this point we have to keep riding this guy and hope that we finish the season strong and next year hunt will be gone.

3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Chris Harris and his cronies are convinced that hunt is and has been the better player than Chubb...just based off of his elusiveness and spin moves, etc. They're also still concerned about Chubb if they fall behind in a game. I dont necessarily agree as they don't take into account that Chubb has 10 games of full time workload on his body vs. hunt.  At this point we have to keep riding this guy and hope that we finish the season strong and next year hunt will be gone.

Dreaming of a world without Kareem Hunt..

Dreaming of a world without Jamaal Williams..

Guys.. we can dream.

• Like 1

Just now, MSkibisky said:

Dreaming of a world without Matt Nagy.

Guys.. we can dream.

fixed ...

meh, Pavlovian - if nuttin' else 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Guys.. we can dream.

I love Kareem Hunt.

It is my sincere wish that he stays with the Browns next season.  Otherwise there's no way I can get Chubb without a top 5 pivk.

• Thanks 1

So what is the excuse this week for nick Chump? He was outscored by hunt and Benny snell. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

So what is the excuse this week for nick Chump? He was outscored by hunt and Benny snell. 

No excuse.  That was weak.  Not what any us Chubb owners want to see right before the playoffs.  He better go off against Cinci next week, but they actually looked decent today so who knows.  Hunt seems to own the passing down work.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

I’m curious, are there any players that you actually like? Every thread I look in, there you are... talking trash about the player.

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah Chubb was a disappointment this week and outscored by Jamaal Williams on my bench.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I’m curious, are there any players that you actually like? Every thread I look in, there you are... talking trash about the player.

So now you know which players I own...I should lose this week and be gone until baseball 

• Haha 2

The Cleveland browns are and and the coaching is terrible. There is no reason with the healthy talent they have they should have lost to a broken Steelers team.

Kitchens is exposed every week as a bad coach calling the offensive plays

• Like 1

“We played the tight game we wanted to play,” coach Freddie Kitchens said. “We got to realize, when we’re in the moment, (that we need to) make a difference. I told our guys that all three phases could have done something … to change the outcome of the game.”

“They made more plays than us down the stretch. That what it comes down to,” Kitchens said. “They got after us up front a little bit, and I think we need to match that intensity and continue moving forward with the same intensity that we started the game with. I think that’s a good learning experience for us today moving forward.”

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, dashoe said:

The Cleveland browns are and and the coaching is terrible. There is no reason with the healthy talent they have they should have lost to a broken Steelers team.

Kitchens is exposed every week as a bad coach calling the offensive plays

That’s steelers D showed up big time today. 

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

That’s steelers D showed up big time today. 

or more like the Browsns offense didnt show up as usual every week?

OBJ has 2 tds FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR and CHUBB cant score in the redzone 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2