munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

Bad o line, poor play calling, and a much better back available who can catch all spell the end of nick chump for this fantasy season. Maybe next year 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Bad o line, poor play calling, and a much better back available who can catch all spell the end of nick chump for this fantasy season. Maybe next year 

Hunt is not a much better back

• Haha 1

Against CIN and ARI the next 2 weeks. We’re gonna be fine this year. Week 16 is gonna be tough against the ravens but if you make it there it’s championship week and anything can happen

11 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Against CIN and ARI the next 2 weeks. We’re gonna be fine this year. Week 16 is gonna be tough against the ravens but if you make it there it’s championship week and anything can happen

if u were able to win your weeks  when he played Pitt 2x I think you can survive the Ravens in wk 16

12 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Anything can happen for sure!  Yesterday was a disappointment but hopefully he rebounds these next two weeks.   Chubb did have his best game of the season @ Balt week 4 with these stats.  20/165/3

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LouDawg said:

Anything can happen for sure!  Yesterday was a disappointment but hopefully he rebounds these next two weeks.   Chubb did have his best game of the season @ Balt week 4 with these stats.  20/165/3

Only concern is since then I don’t think the ravens have lost. 

9 minutes ago, LouDawg said:

Ravens defense is healthier and much improved since that game. Marcus Peters wasnt on the roster and once he joined the Ravens the defense played much better

25 minutes ago, LouDawg said:

How...he loses more touches to hunt every week? 

his ceiling is very low now and he is td dependent

• Like 1

Glad he got the Pittsburgh games out of the way in the regular season.

On to the playoffs.

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

Glad he got the Pittsburgh games out of the way in the regular season.

On to the playoffs.

Steelers D is looking like a brutal matchup for all fantasy players at this point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Steelers D is looking like a brutal matchup for all fantasy players at this point. 

No doubt.

2 hours ago, LouDawg said:

This game was the catalyst for Baltimore transforming their defense, and it is definitely not happening again.  Sure, Mostert went wild yesterday, but that's what SF does.

Maybe this isn't completely accurate, but it's my recount from a Ravens fan friend.  Basically after that game the Ravens cut their entire LB corps and promoted practice squad guys.  Apparently this has been a huge upgrade, particularly to their run stopping.  So basically Cleveland is not facing that same defense that Chubb went wild on in the first matchup, and good luck if you're putting any stock in that performance at all.  Not to mention the arrival of Peters coinciding with them playing better and seeming to transform their attitude.

Edited by CharlesCC2

16 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Are we looking at a RBBC in Cleveland now?

Hunt is taking carries.

He had 7.  He's had 4, 6, and 8 carries in the other three games since he's been back.

I mean "RBBC" is I suppose subjective.  If you reckoned that Hunt would have zero carries then yes, it's a full blown RBBC.

But one of the guys in the committee is leading the NFL in rushing yards.

• Thanks 1

I will say it again as I have said it before. hunT+Chubb is freddie Kitchens poor attempt at Kamara+ingram. Where it fails is kitchens lacks the play calling genius of sean payton and he is wasting the talent in his backfield 🤔

Hunt is literally gobbling every high value touch and even got into the red zone once Chubb beasted his way. IDK if I can trust this dude anymore if I am searching for ceiling. Because his is severely compromised. This coaching staff didn't get him 20 carries and almost lost to the Bengals? Fireable

On 12/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, Patrick Bateman said:

11, 12, 10, 12 for Hunt touches since he came back. 

22, 27, 24 17 for Chubb touches in that span or a 22.5 average for touches since Hunt came back.  8 games before, it was an average of 22.375.

There seems to be no basis for your contention Chubb is losing more touches as time goes on.  Please find another pot to bang on.

I was right that CHubb would lose touches and never sniff 20 again...just was wrong that Hunt would get them instead of them getting coached out of plays

Chubbs floor has stayed the same since Hunt came back but his ceiling has dropped by like 15 points.  

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, Dr. Whom said:

I agree with this poster...good, solid football knowledge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

How many of your 2,866 posts have been related to dogging nick Chubb man?  Every time I jump into this thread, you’re jumping on this guy with your pro Hunt agenda.  Get a life brotha 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, afgolfman666 said:

How many of your 2,866 posts have been related to dogging nick Chubb man?  Every time I jump into this thread, you’re jumping on this guy with your pro Hunt agenda.  Get a life brotha 

He does the same thing in the Kittle thread.  

Curious choice of players to dog... literally two of the most likeable hard working young stars in the league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Every single post I see by you is crying about a player in illogical fashion. Sad. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Every single post I see by you is crying about a player in illogical fashion. Sad. 

I need this cat to produce if I can win this week...don't know what else to do except vent

• Like 1