munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Just now, NBatum88 said:

Versus Arizona this week. 

26 carries for 144 yards and 2 TDs? 

Not if Freddie Kitchens has anything to say about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NBatum88 said:

Versus Arizona this week. 

26 carries for 144 yards and 2 TDs? 

 

Like your positive outlook but I think Hunt needs to miss the flight and their idiot coach get canned before the game.    I hate relying on this coaching staff.... ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

 

Then go to the Vent Thread, where your posts belong.  

I've been saying that Hunt helps Chubb in the long run since he got here.  His carries haven't diminished at all, and even his yardage has been pretty good, but Hunt is vulturing the touchdowns and has been pretty damn good himself.  Kitchens would be an idiot to start giving Hunt more work than Chubb but I'm seriously worried.  If Chubb keeps getting stuffed because Kitchens wants to jam him up the middle, are they going to cut him out of the game plan and throw to Hunt?  I'm scared someone hold me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fullonchubb said:

I've been saying that Hunt helps Chubb in the long run since he got here.  His carries haven't diminished at all, and even his yardage has been pretty good, but Hunt is vulturing the touchdowns and has been pretty damn good himself.  Kitchens would be an idiot to start giving Hunt more work than Chubb but I'm seriously worried.  If Chubb keeps getting stuffed because Kitchens wants to jam him up the middle, are they going to cut him out of the game plan and throw to Hunt?  I'm scared someone hold me.

 

don' be gettin' all flaccid on us now, fullon! 🤠

 

for those who made it to the semis, now is time for our reward ... kid's still churning yds at a very crisp clip ... damn near had a 55 yd TD jaunt last Sunday (yeahyeahyeah, i know Khunt came in to vulture)

GET ERECT, BABY! 🍆

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

don' be gettin' all flaccid on us now, fullon! 🤠

 

for those who made it to the semis, now is time for our reward ... kid's still churning yds at a very crisp clip ... damn near had a 55 yd TD jaunt last Sunday (yeahyeahyeah, i know Khunt came in to vukture)

GET ERECT, BABY! 🍆

Oh god I think it moved!  Hell yeah he has been solid for me all year, can't start doubting him now.  Obviously I was always going to play him but this god damn Kareem Hunt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of note ... 

 

 

btw, second in the latter metrics to the one and only KING HENDRY!!1!11!

 

Chubb's a f'n baller, 'nufced. 

🙋‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, scheibler said:

The stars have aligned this week. Kitchens needs to feed this man and let him score

 

Kitchens will cap his upside with bad play calling as he has done all season long. I still remember the puzzling Hilliard usage  early season.

He is terrible at implementing his poor mans version of ingram+kamara.

Both of these rb's could easily both have 20pts a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well obviously had a great game but he gets no looks at all when they are down. Crazy that Hilliard was in there that much toward the end of the game. Did Chubb get hurt or something? Thinking of benching next week vs the ravens. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StevenSC400 said:

Well obviously had a great game but he gets no looks at all when they are down. Crazy that Hilliard was in there that much toward the end of the game. Did Chubb get hurt or something? Thinking of benching next week vs the ravens. 

Was about to post this...ravens plus kitchens equals easy sit next week. You have to play matchups if you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well obviously had a great game but he gets no looks at all when they are down. Crazy that Hilliard was in there that much toward the end of the game. Did Chubb get hurt or something? Thinking of benching next week vs the ravens. 

They were down the whole game and when it got out of reach they probably didnt want to risk injury to their star player... Chubb wrecked Ravens last time in Baltimore.  Start your Studs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Was about to post this...ravens plus kitchens equals easy sit next week. You have to play matchups if you can

It would be a crazy call to make to sit him but I just don’t understand how Hilliard was in there and he wasn’t. The ravens are going going to score fast on them next week. Unless he gets an early TD could be a terrible day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

They were down the whole game and when it got out of reach they probably didnt want to risk injury to their star player... Chubb wrecked Ravens last time in Baltimore.  Start your Studs.

That was my other thought didn’t want to risk injury but again what you think will happen next week when the ravens go up by multiple scores. 

Edited by StevenSC400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are crazy... Chubb is a top 10 RB play every week.


You don’t sit him Championship Week against the team he piled up 180+ yards and 3 TDs against earlier this season.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

That was my other thought didn’t want to risk injury but again what you think will happen next week when the ravens go up by multiple scores. 

I get it, its risky but the game is in Cleveland.  Gotta hope home field advantage is a thing and Browns come out playing for pride since their season has been a disaster. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

They were down the whole game and when it got out of reach they probably didnt want to risk injury to their star player... Chubb wrecked Ravens last time in Baltimore.  Start your Studs.

 

I doubt that was the case. The more likely process was that Hunt is the passing and hurry up rb, he had 9 targets. Basically Chubb is not integral to that personnel package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well obviously had a great game but he gets no looks at all when they are down. Crazy that Hilliard was in there that much toward the end of the game. Did Chubb get hurt or something? Thinking of benching next week vs the ravens. 

No he didnt get hurt. Hunt and Hilliard as the pass catching rb's in this offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

I doubt that was the case. The more likely process was that Hunt is the passing and hurry up rb, he had 9 targets. Basically Chubb is not integral to that personnel package

We all get that hunt is the passing back but when they had 2 RB sets Hilliard was out there which makes zero sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is the worst.  [...] 148 yds and a TD this thread should be full of happy owners right now.  What the heck do you guys want?

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

We all get that hunt is the passing back but when they had 2 RB sets Hilliard was out there which makes zero sense.

 

Hilliard is the other passing rb. Kitchens does not seem to use chubb to catch passes. This has been his pattern with kitchens calling the plays, it makes complete sense, 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

Hilliard is the other passing rb. Kitchens does not seem to use chubb to catch passes. This has been his pattern with kitchens calling the plays, it makes complete sense, 

 

Hilliard has all but disappeared since hunt came back. Yes hunt has been the primary passing back but when they have used 2 RB sets it’s been primarily Chubb and hunt. I haven’t seen Hilliard out there in quite some time. Look at his snap counts passed few weeks. It’s been like 1-2 snaps a game from what I found. This week he was out there way more.

Edited by StevenSC400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lla887 said:

This thread is the worst.  [...] 148 yds and a TD this thread should be full of happy owners right now.  What the heck do you guys want?

looking ahead to next week. Kitchens is a moron and with hunt , they could not play Chubb. The ravens are much improved since the last time they met and the browns keep getting worse

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lla887 said:

This thread is the worst.  Chubb just won me a semi final game.  148 yds and a TD this thread should be full of happy owners right now.  What the heck do you guys want?

Chubb rocked, but could have done more if used more in the passing game. So, was a good game but could have been elite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Chubb rocked, but could have done more if used more in the passing game. So, was a good game but could have been elite.


148 yards and a TD is not elite? He had 3 catches for 21 yards... that’s pretty standard for most RBs.

 

We all know how Hunt is used, it’s not a surprise. People complaining in here are ridiculous. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are missing the point here. No one is complaining about his great game. But you gotta look ahead and can’t ignore that ravens matchup. They could start off to a big lead and if Chubb doesn’t score early could be a long day for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.