munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

On 12/19/2019 at 11:34 AM, tpat30 said:

8 is bad considering 3 of those came in the Ravens game. So 5 TDs in 13 games...

And if you take out the other games he had a td..he really had zero...

• Like 2

I have two "gut calls" this week about guys who are going to ball out.

The first one is based on a dream I had, that Marlon Mack shredded the Panthers for 3 TD's. 
The second gut call is a feeling, that despite it seeming like the world is against the Browns, Chubb is going to single-handedly excel against a locked-and-loaded (and fully healthy) Ravens team. It's illogical. But the first instinct I had when skimming through the Fanduel options. 
Please note: I haven't 'cashed out' all season, and frequently have to add more Fanduel funds, so take this all with a grain of salt. 

• Like 1

I'm curious if there are stats on Chubb's goal line success rate. I'm not saying its his fault, I know the creativity on their running plays and the blocking has a lot to do with it. I feel like its gotta be one of the worst in recent years

40 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm curious if there are stats on Chubb's goal line success rate. I'm not saying its his fault, I know the creativity on their running plays and the blocking has a lot to do with it. I feel like its gotta be one of the worst in recent years

Run up middle run up middle run up middle no motion no spreading out no play action screen nothing. So predictable at the goal line this team- just key in on Chubb and let Baker make a mistake 

24 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Run up middle run up middle run up middle no motion no spreading out no play action screen nothing. So predictable at the goal line this team- just key in on Chubb and let Baker make a mistake 

This. So frustrating.

And then they run hurry up after a tackle at the 1, catch the Ravens defense scrambling, and run a WR screen instead of an O-Line push and Chubb walk into the end zone. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Kitchens is a certified moron.

1 hour ago, cbsholy said:

If he is as good as those in this thread say...he should make/find new holes to run through. Chubb is just not good...rushing title means nothing on today’s nfl as all the elite backs catch balls 

I know nobody cares but chubb gets the Bengals next week and yes I am in a league that has a 2 week playoff 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:45 AM, street sharks said:

I'm more worried about them abandoning the run early to play catch up to the Ravens. If that happens hopefully Chubb is involved in the air

Well great.

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Trash organization. Trade him to Pittsburgh and watch him rush for 2k 

You are probably right... 

• Thanks 1

Not drafting him high next year as long as that clown head coach is there. Chubb has succeeded despite this nightmare of a organization. Shows how amazing he is. I'll probably trade for him mid season once browns go 2-6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Not drafting him high next year as long as that clown head coach is there. Chubb has succeeded despite this nightmare of a organization. Shows how amazing he is. I'll probably trade for him mid season once browns go 2-6

Kitchens will get canned. Hunt is a free agent. If he leaves, Chubb will be primed to finish as a top 5 RB next year pending health.

3 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Kitchens will get canned. Hunt is a free agent. If he leaves, Chubb will be primed to finish as a top 5 RB next year pending health.

Browns didn't go 4-12, hence, think he's staying.

If I were a smart GM and seeing the absolute Chaos and undisciplined stuff going on, then yeah, I'd one an done his arse. 

I heard he was shouting “come get me” to anyone who would listen.

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Browns didn't go 4-12, hence, think he's staying.

If I were a smart GM and seeing the absolute Chaos and undisciplined stuff going on, then yeah, I'd one an done his arse. 

This is the reason more than the actual record that I think he’ll be gone.

The players obviously don’t respect him, especially Odell who they want to keep happy. Baker regressed this year, and some of the play-calling has been head scratching.  Then you add in the way he handled “Helmetgate”, the shirt, etc... dude is a clown.

Dorsey is actually a good GM, I think he’ll realize Kitchens was a mistake.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, Jordan23 said:

And if you take out the other games he had a td..he really had zero...

I mean this post really didn't make any sense. I own Chubb. 5 TD's in 13 games shouldn't really inspire confidence in getting a TD...today was another good example of that. Him and that team can't punch it in at the GL.

This guy COULD have been the fantasy MVP.   I am not joking when i say I have watched him in  the redzone about 20 times this year gets absolutely stuffed on the goal line.   It was all year numerous times the Browns gave him the ball on 1,2 and 3rd, from the 1 yard line and i watched him get eaten up.   He could have easily had another 7-8 touchdowns.  

I do not trust Freddie Kitchens with this kid at all.   Even if Kareem Hunt leaves... Freddie will deal out the pass catching duties and about 20 percent ( or more) of Chubb's snaps.   The surest way for the Browns to turn their franchise around is with Chubb.... build a solid o-line and run this guy.   Instead Freddie seems hell bent on keeping Mayfield and Odell involved in this offense.   

• Like 1

Does anyone think they will pull Chubb from week 17? My championship game is week 17 so I’m trying to see who I need to drop and who to pickup. 

Edited by iretirefromfantasy

Well I tried to warn you guys. Hope you won with the “leading rusher” putting up a dud in the finals. I’m not saying it was an easy bench but the writing was on the wall to bench him week 16. Completely avoid this backfield next year if hunt is still there and kitchens is still head coach. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well I tried to warn you guys. Hope you won with the “leading rusher” putting up a dud in the finals. I’m not saying it was an easy bench but the writing was on the wall to bench him week 16. Completely avoid this backfield next year if hunt is still there and kitchens is still head coach. 

Thanks for the warning bro. Who'd you bench for? 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:38 PM, StevenSC400 said:

On 12/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, JSA2422 said:

Thanks for the warning bro. Who'd you bench for? 

According to his posts probably AP. Who went for 55 total yards but got lucky with a TD. The other name I saw getting brought up by other people was Mike Boone who went for a blistering 33 total yards. 

If you played AP over Chubb you made the wrong play but got lucky and if you played Boone then well you got the production you deserved. 

• Thanks 2

Dynasty owners should fell pretty positive about things imo. He had a great year this year and Hunt/Kitchens will maybe both be gone in 2020. 

He showed he can be a franchise back from the moment he had the chance - let alone all season long this year. 

Edited by SuperJoint

2 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Dynasty owners should fell pretty positive about things imo. He had a great year this year and Hunt/Kitchens will maybe both be gone in 2020. 

He showed he can be a franchise back from the moment he had the chance - let alone all season long this year. 

Love him in dynasty!

• Like 1

I'm not giving up on Chubb today. It would help if they had something to play for, but against the Bungles I have to expect at least 15 pts(90 yds and a TD).