Fantasy Gooroo

Christian McCaffrey 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I don't care how much he plays after this week.   Run him for all he's worth.  Then revisit around week 15 and 16.

Ahhh. Got you. Well good luck with that. If has a game close to what he had last week he will be on pace for about 3000 total yards for this season lol

Just now, peleincubus said:

Ahhh. Got you. Well good luck with that. If has a game close to what he had last week he will be on pace for about 3000 total yards for this season lol

I got lucky the first time I went against him in another league.  It was that first Bucs game.  I'm hoping that somehow they have some magic power against him.

On Pace for 45,000 carries this season.

Playing against this guy makes you want to quit playing fantasy football.

Unless you own Will Fuller and Amari Cooper

😎

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Unless you own Will Fuller

😎

I do love me some will fuller but he’s always kinda been boom or bust.

I dont see how CMC is going to hold up the way they use him.  They should mix in Bonnafon to prolong CMacs career and overall effectiveness

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Unless you own Will Fuller and Amari Cooper

😎

99% of the time when I see a player's projection, I think to myself, "well that's too high".

When playing against CMac, I'm happy if he only gets his projection.

Edited by K197040
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... coincidence that this tweet just popped up? 🤔

I grabbed Bonnafon today from the FA pool, just in case.

3 hours ago, Juke said:

Just did the same, losing CMC without having Reggie would be devastating.

Ahh kinda depends on the drop. No way Reggie sees my fantasy team starting lineup 

48 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Ahh kinda depends on the drop. No way Reggie sees my fantasy team starting lineup 

Thinking the same thing—wouldn’t cuffs like Pollard, Mattison, and Edwards have more upside? Not sure Bonnafon is worth rostering for anyone but CMC owners who don’t have a better replacement if he goes down

1 minute ago, ilikepieman said:

Thinking the same thing—wouldn’t cuffs like Pollard, Mattison, and Edwards have more upside? Not sure Bonnafon is worth rostering for anyone but CMC owners who don’t have a better replacement if he goes down

I picked up Cinnabon in a league where I was shallow at RB after CMC. He’d be more of a desperation play if CMC went down not a top option,

3 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

I just did this in case so that the CMC owner in one of my leagues would have to offer me a trade to get through the week (just in case) 

He screwed me over with Wayne Gallman through waivers - pay back is a biotch 

14 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

What makes a handcuff valuable is their ability to produce in the system. Mattison is in a run heavy system. Gus is in a run heavy system. After the first game where pollard did nothing, I thought the Dallas system was not the same as in years past, but seeing him produce 2 weeks ago changed my mind. And seeing bonnafun produce in a game where a victory needed to be sealed convinced me that, as good as cmc is, his blocking and surrounding teammmates would produce a decent rb if he went down. I put in a waiver for him tonight, dropping Malcom brown, whose teams running game has hit a damn wall. Somebody convince me otherwise before 11am tomorrow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArtistPain said:

What makes a handcuff valuable is their ability to produce in the system. Mattison is in a run heavy system. Gus is in a run heavy system. After the first game where pollard did nothing, I thought the Dallas system was not the same as in years past, but seeing him produce 2 weeks ago changed my mind. And seeing bonnafun produce in a game where a victory needed to be sealed convinced me that, as good as cmc is, his blocking and surrounding teammmates would produce a decent rb if he went down. I put in a waiver for him tonight, dropping Malcom brown, whose teams running game has hit a damn wall. Somebody convince me otherwise before 11am tomorrow

Dropping Malcolm Brown??? Ever hear of a guy named Todd Gurley??

1 minute ago, ArtistPain said:

....aaaaaand a quick stop over into the Todd Gurley thread has already done the convincing.  

• Haha 1

CMC will likely be okay, maybe this is more "load management".

For those doubting Bonnafon though, he would be pretty productive if CMC ever went down. The way they run things at practice, Bonnafon is being groomed to play very similarly to CMC, and he is also an all-around good athlete with high football IQ. He used to be a QB before being usurped by Lamar Jackson. Notably CMC and Bonnafon apparently also watch film together a lot and are coached in tandem. Suffice to say, Reggie knows the offense very well, would be able to put up decent production as a backup. He's not just some JAG who produces in the system, he has some stand alone talent.

Edited by potatoetree
  • Thanks 1

It doesnt matter if Bonna is really good or not. The Panthers have nothing else and have a new qb who is gonna check down. Hes a must start and easy rb2 with rb1 weeks if McCaffrey is hurt. 

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Roto blurbed him as “full” for Thursday 

He will be out there to garnish his 74 touches. This guy is indestructible. Seems like he is always on the field.

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

as does the link i posted 🐆

Yeah. I had to read that a few times though because the lack of discerning punctuation after the DNPs made it confusing.  

Good thing “Jourdan” is a beat reporter and not an English teacher.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

as does the link i posted 🐆

Yeah that’s my fault haha. Apparently my eyes need the bold, italicized, underlined treatment