Fantasy Gooroo

Christian McCaffrey 2019 Outlook

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Tampa has been the only team to contain him and I expect the same on Saturday. 

I remember it moreso being Cams play that contained him than Tampa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

Gameplan stop McCaffrey and force QB to win game - yes Cam injured probably played worse than Kyle Allen is now but let's see what he does this game.

22 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

Gameplan stop McCaffrey and force QB to win game - yes Cam injured probably played worse than Kyle Allen is now but let's see what he does this game.

Regardless of Tampa's success containing him last time are you really not gonna start this homie?

39 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

16 for 37 is being contained. Obviously, I would expect CMC to put up a good performance but Tampa has been damn good against the run. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

16 for 37 is being contained. Obviously, I would expect CMC to put up a good performance but Tampa has been damn good against the run. 

It was also a Thursday game and he complained about not be rested enough

Just now, Gohawks said:

Barrett, Suh, White and a healthy David have made them a totally different outfit.

25 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Barrett, Suh, White and a healthy David have made them a totally different outfit.

Vita Vea absolutely jumps off the screen when I watch too. Maybe it's just the unique looking #50 coupled with his flowing locks of hair, but that man just moves differently for a guy that's 350 pounds. I think he may be the most important guy on the defense after Barrett.

Just now, Olliemets said:

Vita Vea absolutely jumps off the screen when I watch too. Maybe it's just the unique looking #50 coupled with his flowing locks of hair, but that man just moves differently for a guy that's 350 pounds. I think he may be the most important guy on the defense after Barrett.

He's talented.  But last year he was pretty much invisible.

The other guys around him are allowing him to shine.  Suh's a jerk but he demands a double team.

35 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Yeah but if Cam wasnt 25/51 would they have been able to sell out on the run?

1 hour ago, nosh0t said:

No one would ever not start CMC even on bye week - he is set and forget 

52 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

Regardless of Tampa's success containing him last time are you really not gonna start this homie?

Set and forget CMC even on bye weeks homie.

Set/Forget, BUT SF hasn’t allowed a top 30 RB this season.

1 hour ago, mjb said:

Set/Forget, BUT SF hasn’t allowed a top 30 RB this season.

Good thing maccaffery is a wide receiver too 😇

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

CMC, in standard, has as many games with over 30 points as he does under 20 (2) in seven games despite playing defenses that have beasted against the position for fantasy purposes. And we still get Atlanta twice and the Redskins? God bless.

• Like 2

Did anyone see him getting fiesty towards the end of the game after his last 40 yard run? He's always so calm and collected, so it surprised me.

You don't wanna piss off the white buffalo, that's just foolish. 

• Haha 1

Man love for CMC. We are lucky to have him on our FF teams. 

Every week is one of:

Coleman goes off. 

Aaron Jones goes off.

Dalvin Cook goes off.

Ekeler goes off.

Barkley goes off.

Ingram goes off.

Kamara goes off.

Lindsay goes off.

But CMC is STILL #1 in FFP!

That is all.

Edited by martinjlm
  • Like 1

So i see McCaffrey questionable with knee injury, coach says its nothing, sure it is but want to grab his backup for the heck of it.I have seen Reggie Bonnafon in at end of games and last week saw Scarlett the rookie finnishing game. Whos the backup. Or both would fill in for him?? Any info? 

Just now, damageinc said:

So i see McCaffrey questionable with knee injury, coach says its nothing, sure it is but want to grab his backup for the heck of it.I have seen Reggie Bonnafon in at end of games and last week saw Scarlett the rookie finnishing game. Whos the backup. Or both would fill in for him?? Any info? 

It's nothing. McCaffrey always sits on Wednesdays.

3 minutes ago, damageinc said:

CMC is fine. But if you wanna pick up his handcuff, all indications point toward Bonnafon.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:58 PM, martinjlm said:

Man love for CMC. We are lucky to have him on our FF teams. 

Every week is one of:

Coleman goes off. 

Aaron Jones goes off.

Dalvin Cook goes off.

Ekeler goes off.

Barkley goes off.

Ingram goes off.

Kamara goes off.

Lindsay goes off.

But CMC is STILL #1 in FFP!

That is all.

Dalvin is the only one who belongs on that list, considering he's not in a timeshare and hasn't been injured. I'd say what Aaron Jones has done is pretty amazing considering his situation.

22 minutes ago, damageinc said:

Yeah know its nothing but smart to have his backup i suppose. Want to grab correct one.

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

is everyone else rostering his handcuff, reggie bonnafon? or is it not necessary?

About every other week I am. I have had greater bye week needs, and no on else has ben picking him up.