Fantasy Gooroo

Christian McCaffrey 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

What are people realistically expecting this week vs NO?

I was going to say 83 bajillion yards and 17,423 touchdowns.

But then you have to factor in the Saints possible TOP advantage, Kyle Allen's inconsistencies, and that Lattimore might be back somewhat hindering the Panthers passing offense and limiting goaline exposure, so I'm going to hedge my bet to a more conservative 67 bajillion yards and 13,489 TDs.

6 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

What are people realistically expecting this week vs NO?

The narrative really doesn't change a whole lot. Expect his season average to date, knowing there's always a chance of a boom/bust week.

5 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

The narrative really doesn't change a whole lot. Expect his season average to date, knowing there's always a chance of a boom/bust week.

Obviously starting the guy, just not feeling great about his prospects 

• Haha 2

On 11/20/2019 at 8:54 AM, Idoolittle said:

He's had one week under 21 points, there isn't much chance of bust.

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Anyone here handcuffing with bonafan or you think it will turn into a committee if anything were to happen?

What other RB in the entire NFL could even perform at close to the level CMC does on that offense? I don’t think even Zeke or Kamara could be an RB1 in that offense. Definitely not Saquon that much is obvious. And yet, CMC is putting up all-time greatest numbers ever there. Mind-blowing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LostAtSea said:

What other RB in the entire NFL could even perform at close to the level CMC does on that offense? I don’t think even Zeke or Kamara could be an RB1 in that offense. Definitely not Saquon that much is obvious. And yet, CMC is putting up all-time greatest numbers ever there. Mind-blowing

What exactly are you talking about here? I’m talking about a handcuff. No one said anything about a handcuff putting up RB1 numbers. Easy guy. 

Edited by StevenSC400

14 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

What exactly are you talking about here? I’m talking about a handcuff. No one said anything about a handcuff putting up RB1 numbers. Easy guy. 

He's saying don't handcuff cause Bonnafon has no shot to do anything as well as CMC. 

2 hours ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

He's saying don't handcuff cause Bonnafon has no shot to do anything as well as CMC. 

Of course not but maybe he could give you league saving numbers as a RB2.  I haven't cuffed CMC only because Muke Davis clouds the picture and it could be full-blown RBBC.

9 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Of course not but maybe he could give you league saving numbers as a RB2.  I haven't cuffed CMC only because Muke Davis clouds the picture and it could be full-blown RBBC.

Finally someone with some sense around here. 

17 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

I agree. As a CMC owner, I was not a happy man when the Panthers signed Mike Davis. I had been planning to cuff with Bonnafon right about now, but not sure I’ll bother since methinks that roster spot could be better utilized elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Why do they have to mess with anything right before playoffs...

because ya don't lose a home game to the Dwayne Trashkins led Indigenous Peeples and live to tell. 

/fin 🤘

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Why do they have to mess with anything right before playoffs...

As long as Norv stays it changes nothing for CMC.

• Like 2

Still the same OC who is also likely to be the interm HC. I think CMC will be safe. Ive been wrong a lot this season tho hahaha

Edited by RomesBurnin
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomesBurnin said:

Still the same OC who is also likely to be the interm HC. I think CMC will be safe. Ive been wrong a lot this season tho hahaha

QB coach is new OC 

Norv gets promotion to special asst coach 

Edited by affliction
  • Like 1

Quarterback coaches have a tendency to pass more than run hope cmc gets more passing usage 

9 minutes ago, RomesBurnin said:

damn!!!! now im concerned for my CMC :(

Why?.... you think they are going to want Kyle Allen to throw it more than 50 times and only complete half of them like this past Sunday?

• Like 1