Fantasy Gooroo

Christian McCaffrey 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i'll take "CRYPTIC AF GIBBERISH" for $600, Alex ...

Image result for confused jeopardy contestant gif

CmC will also throw TD passes to DJ and Olsen and the occasional one to Kyle (Carolina Special)

55 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

CmC will also throw TD passes to DJ and Thomas and the occasional one to Kyle (Carolina Special)

... is Olsen playing?🤷‍♂️

- and let's not forget CMC bootin' XPs and FGs as Skye is summarily cut 🍗

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i'll take "CRYPTIC AF GIBBERISH" for $600, Alex ...

Image result for confused jeopardy contestant gif

1. He is not going to throw out the playbook they have been using all season, he will just apply it differently

2. He may call different plays in terms of situations where defenses may have figured out the calls based on certain tendencies Norv may have had

3. Expect some 'misdirection" with the mismatches as the new kids like to do to show they are brilliant

4. I'm speculating Curtis Samuel will get an uptick in touches

5. I'm speculating the owner/GM want to preserve CMC for next season because he is now the centerpiece of the offense. I'm not sure Cam will return

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

Really don't think it'll change much for CMC. They arent just going to sit him. Even if they go more pass happy CMC will just get dump offs. He's been catching plenty of passes all season. 

this is as ambiguous a nugget as i've seen tossed 'round here 🤷‍♂️

NO CHIT, CHERLOCK!  QUIT WIF THE DOUBLESPEAK, YA ORWELLIAN TOOL ...

but, yeah ... i doubt he read any Orwell 🤘

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this is as ambiguous a nugget as i've seen tossed 'round here 🤷‍♂️

NO CHIT, CHERLOCK!  QUIT WIF THE DOUBLESPEAK, YA ORWELLIAN TOOL ...

but, yeah ... i doubt he read any Orwell 🤘

At least it means they arent dropping off his workload

3 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

At least it means they arent dropping off his workload

... or it could mean if he doesn't get off fast that they'll ground n' pound with Mike Davis ...

nah, didja really think i meant that?    anyways, seems like this interim shim is in way ovah his head ... this oughtta be fun. 

• Like 1

So what’s up, where all the cmc owners at? Who is everyone feeling playing him this week against the Seahawks. I feel like there some positive regression due. 2 weeks and no touchdowns yet. 

3 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

So what’s up, where all the cmc owners at? Who is everyone feeling playing him this week against the Seahawks. I feel like there some positive regression due. 2 weeks and no touchdowns yet. 

Gurley ran well last night so not scared of the matchup. My biggest worry is if he gets sat in week 16 if i get there 

Edited by vthokie3

3 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

I'm so incredibly envious of CMC owners, 24.5 PPR points and we're talking about positive regression being due.

giphy.gif

Just now, vercrazy said:

I'm so incredibly envious of CMC owners, 24.5 PPR points and we're talking about positive regression being due.

giphy.gif

Well since we on topic i got A.jones and Carson running in my 12 team lol my wr are a** tho. 

Seems to me like they have given cmc less running work tho and more passing plays. 

Just now, HOF12 said:

Well since we on topic i got A.jones and Carson running in my 12 team lol my wr are a** tho. 

Seems to me like they have given cmc less running work tho and more passing plays. 

I know how you feel. Have CMC/Carson combo with dreadul WRs. They've been falling behind alot lately so been airing it out alot. So more catches but less carries for CMC. 

Gameflow, QB play, and play calling all looked quite atrocious yesterday. Hopefully Norv can whip his kind into shape. Maybe Ron wasn’t the issue... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I know how you feel. Have CMC/Carson combo with dreadul WRs. They've been falling behind alot lately so been airing it out alot. So more catches but less carries for CMC. 

Yup well hopefully this is a much more competitive gave we’re they get close to the goal line and he punches it in. 

Theyre at home so that’s a plus 

• Like 1

Hope the MRI comes back clean

just kidding, bonafide stud, enjoy ur trophy cmc owners

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

6 hours ago, mvttchew said:

Gameflow, QB play, and play calling all looked quite atrocious yesterday. Hopefully Norv can whip his kind into shape. Maybe Ron wasn’t the issue... 

On two separate drives CMC had an 8 yard rush from the 9 yard line. Panthers didn’t give him the ball either time the next play for TD. Those TDs are coming for you guys  

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rcmets33 said:

On two separate drives CMC had an 8 yard rush from the 9 yard line. Panthers didn’t give him the ball either time the next play for TD. Those TDs are coming for you guys  

[...]

That's not luck that will regress. That's the new OC trying to change the goal line issue because that was the biggest Panthers issue and it worked. They literally lost 3 games by giving it to CMC late. Not good for us 

15 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hope the MRI comes back clean

just kidding, bonafide stud, enjoy ur trophy cmc owners

Jerk move...

• Like 1

This boy might carry me to a win despite going against Winston/Ingram/Godwin/Hopkins!! Let's GO CMC!!!!

Panthers coach Perry Fewell said he'll make a decision Wednesday on the team's starting quarterback.

It's a shift from the norm as Fewell had no issues immediately committing to Kyle Allen last Monday. The signal caller's three interceptions in as many possessions on Sunday probably has something to do with it. Allen has thrown six picks and fumbled five times (losing two) in his last three games, paving the way for third-rounder Will Grier to inevitably make his first career start in Week 16 against the Colts. The rookie performed poorly this preseason, completing 34-of-61 passes for 385 yards and 6.3 yards per attempt, but his presence at the very least allows the new regime to evaluate their situation under center moving forward.

I really hope they don’t make a change until Week 17.  Allen sucks, but he sure does love throwing to CMC.  We need to keep the status quo going into Championship Week.