Fantasy Gooroo

Christian McCaffrey 2019 Outlook

48 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

I've never rostered this dude. What's it like, seriously?

Imagine sleeping with the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. And then imagine something better than that. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, mbell317 said:

Imagine sleeping with the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. And then imagine something better than that. 

That's really too bad. I'm in only one league this year and work Sundays. So the only game I've got to watch of his was the bad one on Thursday. 

I like beautiful women too 😫

• Like 1

Owned him last season but don't own him anywhere this year so I've largely stayed out of his threads. There is nothing negative you can say about this guy. He is the perfect PPR RB in the league and there isn't a single player I would rather have over him. That includes Barkley. 

• Like 1

I'm so glad I had 2nd pick instead of first because it would have been a tough choice even tho CMC is in a better situation than Saquon.

4 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

I'm so glad I had 2nd pick instead of first because it would have been a tough choice even tho CMC is in a better situation than Saquon.

I had the 4th pick and would have taken E Elliott over him. Sometimes no choice is the best choice.

As a CMC owner in a keeper league, I hope he doesnt break down from the heavy workload like Clinton Portis or something.

2 hours ago, mbell317 said:

Well he’s a receiver also, so imagine two beautiful women at once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Evincar said:

As a CMC owner in a keeper league, I hope he doesnt break down from the heavy workload like Clinton Portis or something.

He had an insane workload in college as well, he looks like an outlier in durability.

• Like 1

Seem to recall Carolina coaches saying they might look to manage McCaffrey's workload a little more this season than last. Right now he's on pace for over 400 touches...

For some reason the high workload doesn't seem to phase him. Like, he never looks any different even with all the touches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Seem to recall Carolina coaches saying they might look to manage McCaffrey's workload a little more this season than last. Right now he's on pace for over 400 touches...

They want to manage his workload but they know if they want to win games the offense needs to run through this guy. Pretty sad how Carolina really has no one else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Please be healthy. 🙏🏻

I was watching the game and they confirmed that he just had some cramping. He drank some liquids and was better. He should be fine for next week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I was watching the game and they confirmed that he just had some cramping. He drank some liquids and was better. He should be fine for next week

Yeah, it was concerning that he wasn’t in on the last two drives, but the medical staff wasn’t working with him, so I think (hope) we’re in the clear. 

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Yeah, it was concerning that he wasn’t in on the last two drives, but the medical staff wasn’t working with him, so I think (hope) we’re in the clear. 

Looks like he was forced to run too much today :)

This must be what owning Ladainian Tomlinson back in the day felt like

Edited by Novaray
  • Like 5

I just hope this guy makes it 16 games. Panthers gonna run him into the ground. But 2500 total yards this season could happen on the way there.

Inside look at the Panthers weekly practice schedule and plans, please adjust for SNF and MNF games:

Tuesday: How to get CMC the ball

Wednesday: Running with Cmac

Thursday: Throwing to Cmac

Friday: Tues-Thurs Cmac Summary

Saturday: No contact, thinking of Cmac

Sunday: Ride the s--- out of Cmac. 30 touches min

Monday: Rest Cmac, repeat

• Haha 3

Apparently he is on injury report with ankle injury?  Since when? I thought it was just cramps. I literally just got the notification on my phone.

Go to run to grab Bonnafon and I see some other guy in my league added him one hour ago.  Maybe I need to look for a better app?

Just now, CooL said:

Apparently he is on injury report with ankle injury?  Since when? I thought it was just cramps. I literally just got the notification on my phone.

Go to run to grab Bonnafon and I see some other guy in my league added him one hour ago.  Maybe I need to look for a better app?

... coincidence that this tweet just popped up? 🤔

Christian McCaffrey (back) did not practice Wednesday.

It was termed a "vet day" earlier Wednesday, but it's officially listed as a back issue. McCaffrey had to leave Week 5 early against the Jaguars with what was reported as cramps. For now, we'd expect McCaffrey to be out there Sunday against the Bucs in London but a transcontinental flight likely won't be easy if his back is acting up. Reggie Bonnafon would be the next man up, but we would be surprised if McCaffrey doesn't play and handle his normal workload.

Oct 9, 2019, 2:09 PM ET

So the RW blurb mentions the cramps.  Then they say it's his back acting up.  My other app notification said ankle injury.  Sounds like probably much ado about nothing.  But would have been nice to grab Bonnafon just in case as he could be a leeg winner.