Sign in to follow this  
Jonesytime

Start-Up Dynasty League 10 Team PPR Fantrax

Hello Everyone

I have started a start-up Dynasty League on Fantrax. This league will be a 10 team PPR set up dynasty with us having a long term email draft online. Communication of anything related to the league will go through a group-me chat. This league will be called Men of War as we will be battling throughout years to come to become the league champion. 

The Entry Fee is $20

Payout only goes to the winner, $200, as 1st place is the only winner in our league.

Email me at Jonesytime@gmail.com if you are interested in joining 

interesting.  if i have time and dont have to bail on any leagues, i may give this one a look

buyer beware, this guy just bailed on an idp devy league yesterday because he was in too many leagues and didnt have time for a dynasty

his lineup was left unattended for the 2nd half of the season

Edited by BirdmanInc

11 hours ago, BirdmanInc said:

interesting.  if i have time and dont have to bail on any leagues, i may give this one a look

buyer beware, this guy just bailed on an idp devy league yesterday because he was in too many leagues and didnt have time for a dynasty

his lineup was left unattended for the 2nd half of the season

Hey Buddy, I left the league peacefully but I don't seem to quite understand why you keep coming after me. First this, and then you posted on that other post of this page, for what reason, I don't know, maybe your just stalking me or something. Yes, I didn't have as much time in the 2nd half of the season to check my lineup every week. My wife lost her job, so I had to work more hours during some nights and sundays, so I didn't always remember to check my lineup before sunday while I was working. I don't understand why you are constantly trying to kill my reputation, But I will not have someone like you in my league trying to push others under them. For some reason you always have had it against me, and now that I left your league you feel like you can take me out. I lied about having to many leagues because I felt like I was in a toxic environment and I felt your league was a waste of time for me. 

Have a nice day. 

I would have preferred you gave your honest opinion instead of lying. 

I never had any ill feelings towards you, it felt uncalled for to be lied to.

As far as taking you out, i leave that on the field, i just think owners should know when there is a liar posting about $ leagues

Edited by BirdmanInc