joebaker23

James Conner 2019 Outlook

This guy gets banged up every game I hope Samuels is active soon so I can handcuff 

Garbage time and they had to keep Conner out there...The Steelers trainer just mouthed “clavicle” clear as day. Cherry on top to my s--- year. 

Edited by Unoslacker
  • Haha 1

Just now, mulhollandvelvet said:

So who is the guy to own ROS? Samuels was out tonight and I think Snell got hurt. I would guess Samuels will be the lead dog going forward. 

Samuels for sure. Hopefully this isn't the case. Just because they said clavicle doesn't mean that's what it is, right guys? 😭

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Samuels for sure. Hopefully this isn't the case. Just because they said clavicle doesn't mean that's what it is, right guys? 😭

Lol. I was so close to dropping the Steelers D before kickoff for Snell or Samuels but didn't know where to go. Conner just can't stay healthy, he gets hurt every single game. I wonder what Samuels is now? RB2 with RB1 upside? 

6 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Lol. I was so close to dropping the Steelers D before kickoff for Snell or Samuels but didn't know where to go. Conner just can't stay healthy, he gets hurt every single game. I wonder what Samuels is now? RB2 with RB1 upside? 

Samuels is exactly what he was before the game started.  There's no reason to even answer that question until we know what Conner's injury actually is.

2 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Wouldn't an AC injury still put him out a few games?

Depends on severity and pain tolerance. 

Someone in the comments said that Jacobs has played 2 games so far with same injury. Just gets shot up before game time.

Just now, yossarian said:

Maybe 2 weeks? I guess AC Sprain is the best bad news. 

AC sprain for a running back means at least 3 weeks IMO

Issue is Samuels will probably be given the ball more if he's going to continue playing with this injury. Not sure how I feel about that. 

1 minute ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Someone in the comments said that Jacobs has played 2 games so far with same injury. Just gets shot up before game time.

Hope they shoot him up with some adamantium.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Exactly. He wont pratice till friday that's for sure.

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Issue is Samuels will probably be given the ball more if he's going to continue playing with this injury. Not sure how I feel about that. 

Yeah, when Samuels is healthy they were already splitting time. I would think this opens the door enough for him to take over.

• Haha 2