Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, volcomstone said:

Kamara got labeled as "Questionable" at least from what I saw in Yahoo...

Limited today, ankle per RW

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

What happened to him? 

Ankle tweak in practice don’t know severity 

RW has become so obsessed with players they have lost faith in...players.  It’s like Evan disciple Mensio and a bunch of people who still have no clue how to properly hyphenate 

Edited by BMcP

May be the optimistic in me, but if it was serious, why would he still get a practice in? Seems like they would just hold him out.

Edited by bookofalamo28

12 minutes ago, bookofalamo28 said:

May be the optimistic in me, but if it was serious, why would he still get a practice in? Seems like they would just hold him out.

He got practice in......before he was hurt!😩

2 hours ago, kencav said:

He got practice in......before he was hurt!😩

you sure about that? has a single person confirmed he was injured in practice? or are we just reading the injury reports and making assumptions. 

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

Grr I would have to drop Malcolm Brown  or Edmonds to pick up Murray. What to do what to do....

In the same boat with Edmonds. Also have Pollard stashed..

3 minutes ago, JettNS said:

In the same boat with Edmonds. Also have Pollard stashed..

If you don’t gave Zeke id def just drop Pollard. He’s a FA in almost all my competitive leagues

3 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Grr I would have to drop Malcolm Brown  or Edmonds to pick up Murray. What to do what to do....

I'd rather have Brown long term than Edmonds.   I'd only want Murray unless 1) I owned Kamara or 2) I needed to win this weekend.

Seems like Johnson is leaning to playing and I like Murray's matchup more than Brown's.  But still a crapshoot as to whether Kamara/Gurley play or not.

5 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Protect YOUR asset. If those backs belong to other teams just let them go. I'd probably dump Chase if you don't own DJ.

Just now, K197040 said:

I'd rather have Brown long term than Edmonds.   I'd only want Murray unless 1) I owned Kamara or 2) I needed to win this weekend.

Seems like Johnson is leaning to playing and I like Murray's matchup more than Brown's.  But still a crapshoot as to whether Kamara/Gurley play or not.

Have a feeling a leaguemate will snatch him up but if we hears news Kamara is out I’ll probably gamble and drop Edmonds for Murray